Dirty Little Secret

Y/n pov

The kids have all left. I still had to stay until 12:00 am. But, it was fine. It wasn't too far away.

"Hey Rosey?"

"Rosey?"

He chuckles and pinches my cheeks.

"Because you got rosey red cheeks~"

I lightly put my hands on my cheeks when he lets go of them.

"I got a question."

"Yeah?"

"Could you maybe stay overnight?"

"Overnight?"

"Yeah! From 12:00 am to 6:00 am."

"Hmmm..."

"There are a bunch of security bots, so nothing will happen to you~"

(Are you sure about that)

"I guess... Sure."

He laughs and picks me up, spinning me around. He holds onto my waist as I try to gain my balance once he puts me down.

"Oh, this'll be so much fun~!"

He holds my hand as we walk to the middle of the daycare.

"We can finger paint, tell stores, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads explode, and stay up all night!"

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Or we can watch movies, play hide and seek, and sleep peacefully~"

He abruptly stops walking once he sees the daycare.

"Oh boy! What a mess! What a mess!"

I was about to say something, but he takes off running to clean the place up. I decide to just help him. It really was a big mess.

"Y/n, you don't have to help me."

"It's fine. I like helping you!"

Eclipse pov

Awww~

She likes helping me~

Don't worry Y/n! Soon, you won't have to help me at all~!

Time skip

Y/n pov

"Huh? There's a toy missing."

I count all the toys I found, just to make sure.

Yup. One was missing

"Eclipse?"

I look around to find him, but he was nowhere.

Right. He's cleaning the naptime room.

Actually, why? We don't use it. He's probably just cleaning the dust. That's one of the things he hates.

I decide to look for it myself. I think it was a Sundrop plushie with it's head ripped off. Apparently, Moon did that.

Maybe I should make sure Eclipse isn't completely crazy... With the stories I heard, he just doesn't seem ok. Not Sun, or Moon.

I check the play structure first. But, I didn't go too far. I know the kids wouldn't take a broken toy everywhere they went.

I was about to go check the ball pit, but decided to check the storage room since it was closer, and there was a more likely chance it would be there, since that's where the toys are.

But, the closer I got to the door, the more I got this uneasy feeling, and the more I could smell something horrible. And, when I out my hand the doorknob, I could feel eyes on me. But, no one was there when I turned around.

I don't know why I was...scared to open the door. Why would I be scared? It's just the storage room. A place where we keep spare parts, toys, books, lost things, and other normal stuff.

Finally, I open the door. And...

A-and...

Before I knew it, I found myself subconsciously screaming. Of course I would. I brought my wide eyes to look at the floor.

Rachel and Joel

Dead

I brought my trembling body to take a step back as I still stared at there souless eyes. Rachel's were wide open. And Joel's were half closed.

I quickly turn around to run out the room, but, I hit something. Or...

Someone

"Heh. Well, this is awkward isn't it~"

I look up and see Eclipse. But, he was smiling. Then it hit me.

"D-did you..."

"Bingo! You figured out my dirty little secret~!"

My eyes somehow grow wider as I take a step back, but my foot hits something. I was about to turn my head to look, but Eclipse cups my face, making sure I didn't see. But, judging by the size of the hand, it was Joel.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you~"

It was just silence. I was too shocked and horrified to speak or move. He chuckles and takes a step closer to me as he slowly slides his hands down to my shoulders.

"What's wrong darling~? Do you like the surprise~?"

I quickly and harshly push him aside and start running away.

"HEY"

I hate those long legs of his. He was somehow already right behind me.

I quickly make it the daycare door and run out, not even looking back to see if he was still chasing me.

I kept on running and running for who knows how long. I just gotta find the door.

The door

The door

WHERE IS THE DOOR

Time skip

There it is...

'The Pizza Plex is now closing'

No...

NONONONONONONO

I bang and scratch on the shutters covering the door, hoping it would magically open.

"WAIT! I'M STILL HERE! LET ME OUT"

I suddenly stop screaming when I  feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Well well well~ It looks like you're staying overnight~"