Already Great Friends

Y/n pov

Just yesterday, I got hired to work in the Pizza Plex. I haven't really been there before, but, I've heard stories. Good ones of course. But, also bad ones...

I walk inside and I'm immediately greeted by a woman a couple years older then me with a security uniform, long blonde hair in a ponytail, and bright green eyes.

"You must be Y/n L/n."

She holds her hand out to me with a small voice.

"I'm Vanessa. Head of security."

I take her hand and shake it.

"Nice to meet you."

"Come one. I'll take you to the staff room where you'll get your uniform and tag."

Time skip

I walk out of the staff room in my new uniform and name tag.

"Is it good?"

"Yup."

"Ok. Let's go to the daycare now."

We both begin our journey to my workspace.

"Will I be working with an animatronic?"

She chuckles and adjusts her hat.

"Funny story actually. Yes. But, after an incident with the lights a week ago, something happened."

"What happened?"

"Well, we have Sun and Moon. They are very different in personalities, but are in the same body. Sun comes out when the lights are on, and Moon when they're off. Last week, a malfunction happened with the lights. So, they basically merged together."

"Merged?"

"Yup. Now both of them are in control. The daycare's closed while we figure out how o he them back."

"Wait. If the daycare is closed, then why am I working there?"

"You're just there to make sure they don't get any more malfunctions. It's a pretty easy job. You just basically socialize for the whole day."

"Seems like I'm getting paid too muh for doing that~"

She chuckles and we arrive at the...

Slide?

"The lights seem a bit darker then they should be."

"The lights got dimmer when the whole issue happened. Now go on."

"Through the slide?"

"Yup. Bye."

"Bye."

She walks away, leaving me alone with a colorful slide and two golden statues? They must be Sun and Moon.

I slide down the slide and land in a ball pit. Cool! Wait... Why are the balls moving...

"WOOHOO HO HO"

"AHH"

Suddenly, a tall animatronic pops out of the balls right in front of me.

"Oh my oh my oh my~"

He suddenly wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to him as he inspects me.

"What a lovely little thing you are~ What's your name friend~?"

"U-uhhhh... Y/n..."

He grabs my hand and brings it o his lips, kissing my knuckles.

"Pleasure~"