The Weird Looking Camera

Y/n pov

Ugh, I'm too tired...

With all this running, and the fact I have to stay up all night. I need a place to relax. The daycare isn't an option though...

I look around, until I see a door with the words boss on it. I know he's got a comfy chair, so I glance to my right, then left, then dash towards the office.

I let out an exhale as I sit on his spinney chair and look at the clock.

"3:00 am..."

'Sigh'

"I'm not gonna make it, am I... Maybe I can stay here until 6:00 am."

Suddenly, something on the desk catches my eye. A VHS tape.

"Why would he have this? He isn't too fond of the 80's..."

I pick it up and read what's on it.

"Sundrop and Moondrop..."

I look around the room and see a VHS player. I don't remember that being there.

"Didn't people stop selling these? They're pretty old. He was a baby when they were popular I'm pretty sure."

(Btw I'm doing this based off of what FuhNaff said that Security Breach is in 2035)

I walk over to it and put the VHS in. After a few seconds of static, the screen showed...

Sun?

"Hello weird looking camera!~"

He pauses for a bit and looks up, then giggles.

"An employee gave me this! He said it was from the time of the first ever Fazbear pizzarea!"

Then he drops the camera.

"Oops..."

"So that's where Eclipse got it from... The same tone and posture even."

"Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Yes, I'm aware it isn't a microphone!"

He looks back at the camera and lets out a small chuckle as he points to his head.

"This is my brother, Moon! I'm talking to the person watching this obviously! Yes, someone's gonna see this!"

He then starts walking while talking.

"In fact, they should see you too!~"

Then everything goes black. Until two glowing orbs appear. Blue ones. So, this must be before the killings.

"Uhhhh... What do I say?"

I let out a small chuckle at his cluelessness.

"This thing is pretty cool~"

He taps his finger on the lense and chuckles.

"I'm surprised it still works with how old it is~ Say something? Uhhhh... To whoever is watching this, hi...?"

He pauses for a bit, then bursts out laughing. A very familiar laugh at that.

"Oh, where are my manners?~"

Suddenly, the camera cuts to Sun taking videos of the kids. But, they were kids I've never seen before.

Then, the camera cuts to all the kids sleeping, showing it was naptime.

"Moon?"

"Yeah?"

But, before the kid could ask his question, the camera cuts to...