Chapter Five

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I didn't know what to do for this chapter cuz it all felt so dramatic in the last chapter that it put me off for a bit. But I'm back and I'm gonna try to downplay the drama.
Hope you all enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophie's POV

"I can't believe you and Keefe are dating!" Biana squealed.

Sophie rolled her eyes, her and Keefe weren't actually dating, only fake dating. Keefe had accepted her plan a little to eagerly, but Sophie thought that he just wanted to get the others off his back just as much as she did.

"How did it happen? Did you kiss? Have you-"

"Stop. We haven't kissed yet. We only just started dating." Sophie said before Biana could voice anymore of her ideas. "And it just kind of happened. Nothing special."

This was going to be hard keeping this lie a secret from Biana, but if Sophie and Keefe did this right then hopefully nobody would notice the fact that they're lying.

"I'm going to the library to study. Are you coming?" Sophie asked.

"Will Keefe be there?" Biana raised her eyebrows and grinned.

"Um- I- Sure I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keefe's POV

Keefe's phone buzzed.

Meet me at the library NOW! It was Sophie.

Everything ok?

Biana's being her usual annoying self.

LOL, be there in a sec

Keefe got up from where he was sitting at his desk, he was drawing a portrait of a certain Foster. He grabbed his bag and rushed out the door.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" Fitz asked as Keefe walked past him.

"Library. I'm meeting Foster there."

"Oh. Cool. Can I come?"

"Uh, sure I guess." Keefe did not like the feeling of this, but maybe it would be fun to torment him. It would be a better prank then putting food dye in Fitz's shampoo.

They walked in silence to the library. The way there was a long walk from the dorms. It was almost like they wanted the students to get a workout before reading, with all the stairs and paths that they had take Keefe wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got to the library Sophie and Biana were already at a table talking away, "Hey babe, what are we studying today?" He planted a kiss on cheek to really sell the lie. And she blushed!

"Babe?" Fitz's anger was barely contained, "when did you start dating?"

"Yesterday." Sophie answered smoothly. Him and Sophie had gone through things to say when asked questions about their fake relationship, that way it would be easier to lie.

"Right."

"Okaaay, well I have to study for my alchemy test, so you guys can study whatever you want." Sophie said, she seemed uncomfortable, especially now that Fitz was staring at her looking really confused.

Keefe sat down next to her and put an arm around her shoulder, he leaned in and whispered, "you good Foster?"

She nodded in response, leaning her head against his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I really hope you enjoyed that less dramatic chapter! I'm probably gonna start doing shorter chapters now but hopefully update maybe once or twice a week.
Bye!