281-300

Chapter 281 Don't look at Xinxin

  "Mom, are we coming out?"

  Yaya in her pocket stuck out her small head and asked Mu Qingxin. Seeing so many people attacking her mother, it and Xiaohuo couldn't take it anymore.

  Mu Qingxin, who made the piano bigger and blocked the attack, stretched out her hand and patted her pocket quietly, comforting the two little guys, "Wait a little longer!"   "

  Boom!" "Boom

  !

  "

Folks, Mu Qingxin shoots directly, the students who are attacking from a long distance, continue to shoot the incoming artillery fire back to let them taste the taste of the artillery fire for themselves, Mu Qingxin shatters the surrounding earth wall!

  For a while, Mu Qingxin still had the upper hand, no one could hurt her, instead a group of students suffered from various wounds.

  Vito squinted his eyes, looked at Mu Qingxin who was still alive and kicking, and was annoyed in his heart. He mobilized all the abilities in his body, and sharp earth thorns flew from in front of him to Mu Qingxin's direction.

  Noticing that Vito had finally launched an attack, Mu Qingxin's mouth curled slightly, a smile flashed in her eyes, and she patted her pocket, "Xiao Huo, come on!"

  "Okay!" Xiao Huo replied happily.

  "噗!"

  Suddenly flames appeared around the Qin, facing the flying soil thorn, and slapped it fiercely. Turned into a fire thorn, he turned a corner and rushed towards the crowd, flying in the direction of Vito.

  "Ah! Fire..." The

  students were startled by the flying thorns, and quickly dodged. Fortunately, they evaded in time and were not injured, but just like that, the thorns passed by them, and they could feel the flames In the scorching heat, he turned his head to look at the direction where the fire thorn was flying, and found that the fire thorn was flying towards Teacher Vito.

  "Drink!" Vito was shocked by the sudden fire on the board in Mu Qingxin's hand. Just as he regained his senses, he found that his earth thorn had turned into a fire thorn and was rushing towards him. Walls to hold back the thorns.

  "Puff!" The

  fire spurs actually penetrated the earthen wall, and the flames on the fire spurs did not shrink at all. Seeing that they were approaching Vito, Vito immediately flew out several earth spikes and rushed towards the fire spurs.

  But the fire thorns devoured those soil thorns one by one, but the flames on his body became stronger and faster!

  "Oops!"

  Vito yelled in his heart, the fire spurs had already flown in front of him, the distance was too close, and the ability could no longer be used. Vito turned around and ran to the side to avoid the fire spurs' attack.

  "Ah, it turned a corner..."

  Vito heard the surprised voices of the students, looked back, and found that the fire spurs turned a corner and flew towards him. Vito showed panic on his face, what the hell is this? ? Why are you still chasing people?

  Vito backed up and continued to turn a corner. He didn't believe that the fire thorn would chase people. Only under the control of a powerful person with supernatural powers, the flame would chase people. However, does Mu Qingxin have supernatural powers? He didn't believe that Mu Qingxin had supernatural powers, that bastard Mu Fengnian didn't even have supernatural powers, and neither did his daughter!