201-220

Chapter 201 Why Are You So Unlucky?

  Chi Boda hugged Anlin distressedly, and comforted her repeatedly, "My dear, don't cry, my heart is broken when you cry, Second Young Master, dear, isn't it just a meal, Second Young Master? You buy it, and I buy it for you if you cant wear it, and throw it away at home...its all up to you!"

  "..."

  "..."

  "..."

  Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling beside him have a man* The ** member said: "Beep the dog, buy clothes and go home and throw them away... You are all brains!"

  "Waiter, wrap up that dress, I want 50,000!" After a while of comfort, he said boldly.

  After hearing this, An Lin looked at Chi Boda with bright eyes, and said softly, "Second Young Master, you are so kind..."

  Chi Boda was full of pride when he saw the adoring little eyes, "For you, Second Young Master I can do whatever you want!" When An

  Lin heard this, tears filled her eyes instantly, "Second Young Master, Linda loves you so much, don't you!" She stood on tiptoe and hugged Chi Boda's face and kissed her.

  "Hahahaha...Second Young Master loves you too, let's go back to Jinyu Pavilion later..." Chi Boda teased, and immediately the two began flirting in the shop.

  "..." Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling looked at each other speechlessly, then shook their heads, who are they? Crazy!

  Mu Qingxin pulled the waiter who was in a daze, "Hi, please buy me clothes and pack them up, we are leaving!" The

  waiter recovered, "Okay, okay, please wait a moment, miss." The money has been successfully paid, so the waiter quickly found a bag and put it in.

  "Miss, your clothes are already packed, please take them away. If there is any problem with the clothes, you can bring them over at any time and we will compensate you for free!" The waiter respectfully handed the bag to Dongfang Ling.

  Dongfang Ling caught the bag, put it directly into the space button, and pulled Xinxin to leave.

  Seeing that the clothes had been taken away by that stinky girl, An Lin pulled Chi Boda's hand on her hip, and looked at Chi Boda with aggrieved eyes.

  Chi Boda also saw that scene, and suddenly felt very dull on his face. He let go of An Lin in his arms, changed from laughing, and blocked the way of Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin with a cold face.

  Mu Qingxin raised her eyebrows and looked at the man blocking them, "What are you doing? Robbery?" She was not afraid at all, the third brother was still waiting at the door, if there was anything to do, just shout and call the third brother in.

  Dongfang Ling also looked at Chi Boda defensively, and secretly took out his weapon.

  Chi Boda looked at the two little girls with cold eyes, and sneered, "The two little sisters seem to have not heard what I just said. I, Chi Er Shao, want that dress!"

  "Chi Er Shao? Hehe, no I have heard!" Dongfang Ling sneered and shook his head.

  Mu Qing's heart twitched at the side, looked at the man in front of her, and asked hesitantly, "Chi Er Shao? Are you... from the Jinyu Pavilion?"

  Chi Boda saw that someone finally recognized him, with an arrogant expression on his face. Nodded, "That's right, Jinyu Pavilion belongs to my family, why? Little sister, since you already own that dress, I'll give you the money directly, fifty thousand, no, seeing how the two little sisters look so For the sake of cuteness, 60,000! 60,000 credits, how about selling the clothes to me?"