21-40

Chapter 21 Undercurrent

  Mu Qinan saw the message sent by his sister, clicked on it, and after reading the message, he immediately regained his energy, his face couldn't suppress the excitement, and immediately replied to his sister.

  When Mu Qidong heard the sound of the optical brain, he didn't click on it immediately. When he accidentally caught sight of his second brother's uncontrollable excitement, doubts flashed in his heart, and he immediately thought of the information that the optical brain received just now, and calmly Lower your head and turn on the optical brain.

  "Sure enough." A smile flashed across Mu Qidong's eyes. Seeing the message from his younger sister, he clicked on the message. When he saw the content inside, the corners of his mouth curled up. No wonder the second brother was so excited, thinking of the only vegetables and eggs he had ever eaten In front of him, Mu Qidong felt a little hungry, but fortunately, his sister wanted to send him something to eat, which was a big meal.

  "My father and I are with your second brother, and the address will be mailed to you by your second brother, but remember to write down the name clearly." Mu Qidong had to consider that if his father was reckless, he and his second brother's address would be mailed to you. What to do with the snatch.

  Mu Fengnian, who was sitting in the front, was agitated when he heard the people around him quarreling and arguing endlessly. He picked up the water on the table and drank it. By the way, quietly turn on the brain to see who is sending messages at this time.

  "Pfft, cough cough." Mu Fengnian choked and coughed.

  "Old Mu, what's the matter? You can choke on drinking water, hahaha" Andre was also very bored and didn't want to argue with other people. Seeing that Mu Fengnian beside him could cough even after drinking saliva, he couldn't help laughing.

  Andre's loud laughter suddenly sounded, stopping several commanders and the people from the State Council who were arguing. Immediately, everyone's eyes were on Andre, including the one who sat at the front with a smile on his face and kept silent. summit.

  The meeting hall became quiet, and the leader Shakulas glanced at Andre and Mu Fengnian, saw that Mu Fengnian stopped coughing, and said, "Commander Mu, what's wrong?"

  Mu Fengnian heard the question from the leader, Glaring at Andre, who was pretending to be innocent, he stood up and said seriously, "Thank you for your concern, I just accidentally choked."

  Shakuras pressed his hand and signaled Mu Fengnian to sit down, "I heard that Commander Mu's daughter recovered two days ago, and I haven't congratulated Commander Mu yet. I'm really happy to congratulate you."

  Hearing the mention of their daughter (sister), Mu Fengnian, Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan felt slightly depressed, and Mu Fengnian smiled, "Yes, my daughter is back to health. It is really an honor for the leader to remember the little girl."

  "I heard that it was a natural lightning that restored Ling Qianjin, which is really a miracle," Shakulas continued.

  When everyone heard this, they all looked at Mu Fengnian in surprise. They knew the power of natural lightning, and it could restore consciousness to a person who had been ill for fifteen years. This made people think deeply about the reason.

  "Haha, boss, Commander Mu was not at the scene of this matter, so he must not know the situation at that time. You ask me, I know." Allen said bluntly, "You don't know, when I went, Xin Xin The girl was chopped black, but she was sent to the medical cabin in time to protect her heart.

  After I tried my best to save my girl, I was shocked to see her recover. According to my research, Xinxin's spiritual power was not well developed and was relatively broken, and it happened that the lightning condensed and washed her spiritual power, which made her recover."