1-20

Chapter 1 The Crossing of Dog Blood

  May 20th, 2018 was a very meaningful day. The streets were full of people proposing marriage proposals. As far as the eye could see, there were couples on the street. Mu Qing looked at it with eyes full of resentment. Couples walking by.

  "Show affection, die fast!" Mu Qingxin cursed fiercely in her heart. The makeup that was originally beautifully dressed in the morning was also ruined by tears at this time.

  Just now, Mu Qingxin's one hundred and first blind date ended in failure. Originally on a blind date on such a special day, Mu Qingxin was full of expectation to meet her prince, but...

  "Ms. Mu is a senior year?"

  "28" Mu Qingxin said a little embarrassed when she heard the age. Back then, I had made up my mind to get married at 24, have children at 25, and go to elementary school at 30, and I would be free.

  "Where does Miss Mu work? What is her annual income?"

  "Hehe, blind dates are so straightforward now?" Mu Qing The corners of Xin's mouth twitched and looked up at today's blind date again. This honor is really the best of the best. The pimples all over the face seem to be about to explode, and the few pimples on the garlic nose are already tending to explode. The sausage mouth It's really greasy, and it's the mouth after drinking milk

  . The question just now seems to be asked by me, where is your high salary now? What is your annual income? Hurry up and get out, this seems to be introduced by my aunts sister-in-laws aunts sister-in-law, my aunt specially explained that the communication time must be More than 5 minutes, otherwise I won't introduce myself to someone in the future. There are three minutes, hold on.

  Mr. Wang on the opposite side seemed a little unbelievable when he heard Mu Qingxin's question, and looked at Mu Qingxin in shock: "You asked me how much I earn? Didn't the introducer tell me?"

  Mu Qingxin turned her head strangely, " What do you say?"

  Seeing that Mu Qingxin's attention was on him, Mr. Wang said proudly, "I'm a writer, specializing in art."

  "Oh? I can't tell. What kind of book did Mr. Wang write?" Mu Qingxin complained inwardly, such a greasy person actually engages in art, hahaha, isn't it said that those who engage in art are all special literary fans?

  "The book is being created. For this book, I have spent nearly ten years. Once it is created, it will definitely cause a sensation in the whole world! In order to create this masterpiece, I don't have time to work, so I want to find someone with a high income. The person who can support me must have an annual income of at least one million, because the production, printing, and publicity of the book in the later period all need money, and they must have a house and a car. The house must be in the suburbs, preferably a villa, and the environment is quiet and the most It's important, I don't have any requirements for cars, but I like the long version of Rolls-Royce, and it will be more stylish when I become famous."

  Seeing Mr. Wang on the opposite side talk more and more vigorously, he is seriously in his own daydream , Mu Qingxin touched her convulsed and stiff face, took a deep breath, and tried to keep a smile on her face: "I'm sorry, Mr. Wang, your introducer didn't tell me that I might not be suitable for you. I'm sorry."

  Mr. Wang was a little dissatisfied that his words were interrupted, and his thick eyebrows were drawn together, "Didn't the introducer tell you?

  " pain.

  Mr. Wang seemed very dissatisfied with what he knew, and bowed his head to think for five seconds. Mu Qingxin looked at her watch, there were 30 seconds left.