221-240

Chapter 221 The little girl can bend and stretch, I admit defeat!

  However, all of them were avoided by the clearance. Mu Qing felt a little annoyed, feeling that all her actions were seen by this clear space.

  Jingkong looked at the little guy opposite with a tangled face, looked at the time, it was getting late, he still had something to do, so he shot directly.

  A cloud of black mist approached Mu Qingxin, Mu Qingxin was terrified, and quickly sacrificed the green vine.

  "Crack!"

  With a whip, the black mist that hit was scattered, and Mu Qing was overjoyed, and she also sacrificed the green vine with her other hand, waving both hands quickly, waving towards the surrounding black mist.

  I saw that once the black mist was touched by the green vine, it was scattered, and part of it was absorbed by the green vine without being noticed.

  At this time, Jing Kong's eyes were full of surprise and joy. Looking at the little guy who kept waving the green vine, the corners of his mouth raised, "So, it's you... little guy..."

  "Ah! Green vine!" Dongfang Ling outside also recognized it. The green vine was gone, shouting in surprise.

  And Mu Qixi, who was on the side, didn't know yet, and looked at Dongfang Ling suspiciously, "What's the matter? What happened to the green vine?"

  Dongfang Ling said excitedly, "It's Xinxin, that green vine, only Xinxin can swing it out!"

  " Xinxin has supernatural powers?!" Mu Qixi looked at Dongfang Ling in shock.

  "Yeah, it was inspired by our heart during our military training, and I will tell you later, look, Xinxin is so powerful!" Dongfang Ling looked at the friend inside without complacency, "Xin...uh, legend, Come on! Legend, come on!"

  Mu Qixi stared blankly at the legend of the black mist whipping around like clouds and flowing water, and still couldn't believe that it was his sister. His sister couldn't be so fierce, his sister should be weak and cute... ...

  "Crack!"

  Mu Qing heartily whipped the surrounding black mist, and seeing that the black mist was about to be wiped away, she continued to whip.

  Clearance on the side looked at the little guy who was whipping his black mist with a smile on his face, "Didi..." His light brain reminded him, he glanced at his light brain, impatience flashed in his eyes, he sighed secretly, and then Looking up at the opposite figure, his face regained his seriousness, his figure flashed, and disappeared in place.

  "Ah, Clearance finally made a move!"

  "Clear, come on! Second her!"

  "Come on! Clear, come on!"

  The people outside saw that Clearance moved, and they were waiting for Clearance to kill this little guy in seconds, shouting one after another .

  Dongfang Ling and Mu Qixi looked worried, and their eyes were fixed on the battle situation inside.

  Mu Qingxin felt the movement of the air around her, and she backed up abruptly. The next second, she saw a magnified figure attacking her. Before Mu Qingxin had time to react, she quickly covered the green vines in front of her to avoid the attack from Jingkong.

  "Boom!"

  A green vine was hit, Mu Qingxin frowned, and wrapped another green vine around Jingkong, but before it wrapped around Qingkong, Qingkong's body softly avoided the green vine's entanglement.