With one last pull on his cock, Roman came all over his hand. He leaned on the sink edge to catch his breath before he started cleaning himself up. In his mind, he saw his wife's body clench up, her back arching, as she cried out, "Oh, fuck! John!" He thought she didn't speak like that, but maybe when she was fucking John she did. Roman still felt his insides quivering in anger, and he wrenched the bathroom door open, stepping into the bedroom, only to find Marlena sitting on the end of the bed waiting for him.

She looked up at him, "Roman, we need to talk."

"Talk about what, Doc? Talk about how you won't kiss me, but you dream of fucking John Black while you sleep next to me? You want to talk about that?"

"People have no control over their dreams," she said. "I'm sorry you heard that. I'm...I'm sorry. That's all I can say."

"Are you fucking him?" Roman asked her, stepping closer. So close that he nearly hovered over her. "Is that what's happening during John's sessions with you?"

"Roman!" Marlena gasped in shock. "I can't believe that you would even suggest such a thing."

"You didn't answer the question, Doc," Roman said. "You sure as fuck dream about him. You had me so hard, I had to take care of myself in the bathroom. Do you know what it feels like to wake up next to you when you're breathing hard, and gasping in your sleep. I know those sounds. I knew what you were dreaming about, but when you started coming, and you shouted out John's name..."

"I'm sorry. That shouldn't have happened," she said softly.

"I'm going out," he said abruptly. "I can't go back to sleep after that, and I sure as hell don't want to sleep next to you."

Marlena sat on the end of her bed, crying softly, as she heard the door downstairs slam with Roman's exit. She was grateful that the twins were staying with Caroline and Shawn. The clock read almost 1:30 am. She stood up, thinking that she might be able to get a few more hours of sleep before work, but she realized her panties were still wet, and she would need to change them.

Flashes of her dream kept coming back to her. The feel of John's breath on her pussy. The soft wetness of his tongue over the skin of her inner thigh. The rough way his fingers hooked inside her, rubbing over that one spot that could always make her scream. Marlena felt her core clench, as she stepped out of her panties. Picking them up, she stared at them for a moment before walking them over to the hamper, and heading back to climb into bed.

As much as she tried to sleep, it eluded her. Her center was swollen, and throbbing again, causing her to moan in frustration. This was wrong. It was so wrong, but her small hand pulled her nightgown up around her hips anyway. Her fingers found herself wet and swollen, even as she told herself to stop. And for the second time that night, Marlena cried out for John, as her back arched and she orgasmed on her own fingers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A knock sounded on the door to Marlena's office. Glancing up from the file she was looking over, she called, "Come in."

The door opened slowly, and John poked his head in with a smile, "Hey, Doc."

She felt her heart flutter, and her belly roll. Smiling at him, she said, "John! We don't have an appointment today...not that I'm not happy to see you. I'm always happy to see you."

"Can't a friend stop by to say hi to another friend?" he told her, setting down a bag that smelled suspiciously like Chinese food. "Do you have lunch plans?"

"I think I do now," she said, closing the file, and standing up to stretch her back. She had been updating her files, and notes for at least two hours, and her body was complaining.

As Marlena stretched, John's eyes roamed over her. He felt like her skirt was slimmer cut, and slightly shorter than usual, but the color, a soft plaid of pastel pink, was quite flattering. He remembered nights when those legs had wrapped around his hips, as he drove into her. He must have been staring for too long, because when his eyes lifted, John found Marlena watching him, so he said casually, "You look good, Doc."

A blush colored her cheeks, "Thank you."

Trying to distract himself, he told her, "So, I've got all your favorites." His hands delved into the bag, pulling out take-out containers, and placing them the table in her office.

Marlena smiled when he handed her a pair of chopsticks, "You're amazing, and I'm starving." Sitting on opposite ends of the couch, Marlena kicked her shoes off, and curled her legs underneath her, while digging into a container of egg foo young. When the flavor burst over her tongue, she moaned.

Her moan made the muscles of John's abdomen roll, and tighten. He wanted to tell her she was gorgeous. He wanted to tell her that all he could think about was kissing her again. He wanted to tell her that he wasn't sure he wanted to marry Isabella, even if she was having his child, but instead he said, "Isabella has been busy finishing up the last minute details for the wedding. You got the invitation, didn't you?"

Shoving a dumpling in her mouth, Marlena smiled around her chopsticks. Swallowing her food quickly, she told him, "I did. It arrived yesterday. Are you excited?"

John wasn't sure what he was, so he replied, "Nervous? I don't remember being this nervous when I married you, Doc. But, then again, when I married you, I thought we were already married."

"Being nervous is completely normal. You're starting a new chapter in your life. That's bound to cause a little trepidation," she told him softly. "Are you planning to move into the loft after you're married, or are you looking for another place?"

John was quiet for a moment, before he said, "We're going to live in the loft for awhile, although probably not for long. It only has two bedrooms, and we're going to outgrow that quickly. I remember how much stuff came with the twins. Cribs, playpens, swings, bouncer chairs, bottles, diapers bags...I could go on, but I'm sure you remember."

"I do," she said with a laugh. "I remember the first time you tried to change Eric's diaper, and he peed in your mouth!"

"Don't remind me, Doc! That was horrible! I never trusted that kid again," John said with a look of disgust. He got quiet, and he whispered, "Did I tell you it's a boy?"

"A boy! John, that's wonderful," she said. "You're going to be a wonderful father."

"I don't know," he said.

"John, Eric and Sami love you so much. They are such amazing children...and that's because of you. You know that don't you? You have to know that," Marlena told him.

Smiling at her, he said, "They are pretty great kids." John leaned forward, looking into the container she held, "Is there any more egg foo young in there? Or did you eat it all?"

"Is there any fried rice left?" she asked with a smirk.

"Trade?" John said, holding his container towards her. Their fingers brushed alongside each other as they traded take-out containers, and Marlena's mind showed her flashes of her dream the night before. John's head between her legs. His fingers pushing their way in and out of her roughly. Her breath hitched, and John asked her, "You okay?"

"I'm fine," she said softly. "Just a cold chill."

John watched her, knowing that she was lying, but didn't push the issue. There were a lot of things they avoided discussing, and their attraction to one another was just something they both continued to push under the rug, but Marlena's eyes...her eyes told a different story. The uptick in her breathing, and the way her pupils dilated. She was an aura of sex in that moment, but if she wanted to lie to him, he'd let her.