Chapter 4 : Zhen's Bird Is Mighty

Seeing his ADC wasted his escape/repositioning skill, mana, and time to deal 2 auto-attacks, Fu Yue almost question mark pinged him.

Fortunately, he timely remembered that it was his newly acquired big brother and held the urge to do so.

Anyways, what should have been a favorable trade or even a kill resulted in nothing. However, at the very least the enemies couldn't contest for the wave and were being pushed to their turret.

Knowing that he couldn't depend on his ADC, Fu Yue told him to focus on farming while he constantly harassed and baited out the enemies’ skills.

“Push this wave and base.”

“I will stay for another wave. You can go ahead and base first.”

Fu Yue who has just pressed recall paused once he heard his protest.

It was bearable to withstand his terrible skills but it was another different matter if he were to refuse to listen to his shotcalls.

Looking up from the screen, Fu Yue said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes, “Back. Now.”

In all his history of playing this game, Fu Zhen never got to farm comfortably like this before so he was a bit excited to kill the creeps. However, the thrill instantly died down upon hearing his little brother’s polite yet low-key threatening tone.

Although he didn't understand why he had to base with such little money, he still listened and hit recall.

Fu Yue’s expression returned to normal and lightly explained his decision as he opened the shop.

To new and less experienced players, macro management was something they often overlooked and neglected.

As long as they could win against their lane opponent, the victory would be theirs.

Micro skills were important but at the end of the day, decision and timing were everything.

Thanks to their pokes, the enemies had to recall due to low health causing them to lose a whole wave.

They successfully crashed the wave into the enemy turret and got a turret plate.

This was a good time to go back and spend money upgrading their items.

Had they continued to be greedy and overstay, they would have bled a lot after the enemies got back to the lane.

They had a lead so what? The enemies would have more health and mana causing them to be unable to contest the wave and might potentially give them their heads too.

Not to mention, by this time, the enemy Jungler had already started farming his bot camps, therefore, they were likely to be ganked.

After a series of explanations, Fu Zhen looked at his little brother with eyes full of praise, “Ah, I didn't know that it was that complicated. Why do you know so much?”

Fu Yue, who has been a professional player for 6 years, momentarily paused. He quickly composed himself and gave an excuse, “I guess… I must’ve spent a lot of time playing this game in the past to still have it ingrained in my memory despite having amnesia.”

Fortunately, Fu Zhen, albeit skeptical, readily accepted his explanation with a slight nod of his head, “Indeed, you often spent most of the time in your room streaming.”

“I did, what?”

Fu Yue looked up in surprise, not expecting the original body to be a streamer. Fu Zhen was unfazed and answered, “You are a cooking anchor on the Melon streaming platform. You have been doing it for 2 years already.” Pausing for a bit, he hesitatingly added, “Your fanbase is not bad.”