Chapter 3: Tale Of Broken Heroes

It would be too far-fetched to say that Fu Yue had already gotten used to his sudden family's presence after barely half a day passed.

Truth be told, Fu Yue was not a shy person. He could spend his time just fine even in the middle of unknown strangers.

But of course, when it came down to family, it became a bit hard even for Fu Yue.

Thankfully, his family knew how to accommodate him and Fu Yue unexpectedly didn't feel like an outsider at all.

Fu Yue also realized that the Fu family was not the stereotypical rich family that was portrayed in the drama.

There were no strict rules or over-the-top etiquette while living here.

Everyone dressed comfortably in their casual clothes and enjoyed their food like any ordinary family would.

Afterward, they lounged in the living room with the TV on.

Fu Yue asked for the remote control and randomly changed the channels. To others, his actions looked like he was simply curious or playing around with the TV.

In actuality, Fu Yue was trying to grasp the general situation of this world.

For example, in a variety show, an idol group consisting of 5 Omegas was invited to the show and was warmly welcomed by the host and audience.

In a certain weather forecast segment, a beautiful man who looked petite and cute was solemnly warning everyone to beware of potential downpours tonight.

In the financial news, the field was still dominated by Alphas but one of the famous entrepreneurs turned out to be a Beta and some Omega entrepreneurs were also on the rise in recent years.

Looking at the news, Fu Yue secretly heaved a sigh in relief.

Seems like this world is more open-minded than what he initially thought.

"Right, come to my study."

When Fu Yue was about to part ways with Fu Zhen, the latter suddenly called out to him.

Not knowing what he needed him for, he obediently followed the other party to the third floor.

Fu Zhen's study was adjacent to his bedroom and was almost half the size of his room.

Unlike his beautifully decorated room, Fu Zhen's study was neat with minimal decorations in sight. It gave a simple but elegant vibe.

Staring at those tall bookshelves and a table full of documents, Fu Yue couldn't imagine how hard it was for Fu Zhen to bear the responsibility of being the eldest son of such an elite family.

On the other hand, the original owner, who was the second born and an Omega, didn't have that much pressure.

His academic performance was average so he went to a culinary school and graduated not long ago.

He didn't like socializing so he rarely attended any banquet unless it was held by their family. As a result, not many know what he looked like.

A while ago, Fu Yue was worried about being married off but after a bit of interaction, he felt like his family couldn't be happier if he were to remain single and stay with them forever.

Especially his big brother who set the bar so high that Fu Yue was afraid that he could only marry an immortal at this rate.

"Here, your phone."

Fu Yue uttered a small thanks and couldn't help but inquire, "... Is this a new one?"

Fu Zhen casually explained, "Yours was broken so I told my secretary to buy another one for you. All of our numbers are already saved there."