"Andy, we're leaving now" I glanced around to find everyone on their feet including him. How-- When did he? I need to train myself on how to stop getting lost in my thoughts. It's possible a place will be on fire and I'll still be in the world of my head.

I pulled up a smile to cover up the embarrassing situation and stood up.

I walked with Damon and we stopped at the mini garden that separated the girls dorm from the male dorm and everyone wished themselves good night while I remained.

Damon gave me a concerned look and held my hand in his. "Is something wrong?" I shook my head with a little smile.

"I'm fine Damon, I don't just want to sleep yet" he bit the corner of his lips and raised a brow at me.

"You want to stay with me?"

"No, I want to stay in the fields" he folded his arms with an unsure look on his face. "Alone? Wouldn't that--

"Damon it isn't my first time visiting the fields at this time of the day besides It wouldn't be that empty" the look on his face told me he didn't like the idea of me being alone but i assured him.

"If that's what you want and remember if anything happens--- I cut his sentence with a nod cause I knew what he was about to say.

"I'll Damon, you can go now" he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

He turned to leave and that was when I realized the presence of Romero. He still had the same look he had when we were in the cafeteria. Why's he staring at me like that, is there something on my face? I unconsciously touched my face.

"Let's go" Damon patted his shoulder and they left together. Why are they-- I remembered they lived together.

Once they were out of view I started my journey to the field. Like I had guessed only few people were available.

I let my feet sink into the soft grass as I walked towards an orchid tree at a far end. Fairy lights hung from a branch which spread soft golden light around the corner. I took a deep sigh and sat on a levelled pavement around the tree and rested my head on the thick stem.

I shut my eyes and decided to let my thoughts consume me but that isn't what happened, Romero's image occupied my brain and eyes.

I popped my eyes open immediately the thoughts came only to find the occupant of my head standing right in front of me. I was startled by his presence and I sat up immediately to be sure he was the one.

"R-romero?" His name left my mouth in a whisper and that wasn't the intention. I saw he had changed out from his jersey, he was now in a pair of gray sweat pants and a black shirt that stuck to his muscles.

From the wetness on his hair and the heavy scent of his manly body wash I could tell he just took a shower.

"Here" his deep voice filled my ears and I looked at his hand to find a burrito wrapped in a foil paper. I took my eyes back to his face to find him still staring at me.

"What for?" He smirked and took a step closer. "You didn't get to finish your meal in the cafeteria"

"Yes, because my stomach felt heavy" I mumbled out and the sound that rumbled from his chest had the switches that controlled my body go gaga.

"You say something but your eyes speak something else. I know why you didn't finish your food Angel, have this so you won't get hungry later" his thoughtfulness had me swooning for him but I wouldn't deny how embarrassed i felt cause he figured out that his stare was the reason why I didn't finish my meal.

"T-thank you and by the way my name is Andrea not Angel" I noticed that's what he addressed me as the two times he needed to use my name.

He clicked his tongue and released his beautiful smile. "I know that Angel, you are Andrea" Can he keep saying my name because it sounds really nice rolling from his lips. Maybe whenever I'm around him I'll open the recording app so when he says my name it'll be recorded and I can listen to it everyday when I wake up and every night before i go to bed.

"So why do you call me Angel?" He smirked and raised a brow at me. "You sure you want to know that tesoro?" The foreign word blended perfectly with his voice that became a million times lower.

I gulped and looked away from him then fixed my eyes on the delicious burrito in my my hand. Whatever the reason was I didn't want to know, I prefer it being a mystery. I saw his feet moving and soon he was beside me.

I curled my toes at the feeling of his knee against mine and I hope he could not hear the drumming sound of my heart.

"Why are you here?" I decided to ask and tilted my head to face him and again I found him staring at me. "I was just wondering why you decided to come here and considering the fact I'm fascinated by you, I thought why not join you" I'm sure I looked like someone who had seen a ghost.

Did he say he is fascinated by me?

The feeling of his index on my skin caused goosebumps to rise on my body as he assisted me in closing my mouth.

"Isn't the burrito enough or do I look that delicious?" He smirked at my reaction and my cheeks heated up at the dirty meaning behind his words.

I decided not to look at him and start eating the heavenly delight in my hand. I took a bite and let my taste bud savor it.

We were both silent but it didn't mean that he stopped staring at me. When I was done he handed me a bottle of water I didn't notice he brought with him.

I thanked him with a smile and gulped the liquid down.

"How long have you known Damon?" His question made me give him my attention. His eyes appeared blank and his brows were a bit hooked on his face

"Since middle school" I watched confusion settle on his face and I could guess his next question already but the mysterious guy proved me wrong and asked me something totally different

"You've been dating since middle school, how did we never know?" I laughed at his assumption and shook my head.

"No Romero, Damon and I are best friends" I explained and his brows relaxed on his face but there was a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I didn't get a chance to predict what he will say rather do, he surprised me by pulling me by my wrists into his chest.

"That means you can be mine" he didn't ask, he told me. My breathing was unsteady cause of our sudden closeness and I have never been so close to a guy like this.

His blue eyes roamed around as if looking for a captive and soon they found one. My eyes

His minty breath fanned my face and it did strange things in my body.

Mother will never accept someone like Romero in my life but the way my whole state of being reacts to him, it wouldn't be long before I completely turn imperfect