Chapter 46: VK sign

Mulai dari awal

Jungkook nodded.

'Dance with swords. And then dance with your power... Nobody is expecting moves like that. The taller and stronger the opponent will be, the more you can surprise him. Be clever. Find your own style...'

Jimin took their words seriously and he indeed started to express more of himself in the sparring. And it was beautiful...

So the team were preparing, sometimes having war games against the Red Alert, Siyeon, Bora and Dragon.

They didn't know what they were preparing for. But they knew it would come.

They were the MOI's unit now... The call could come anytime. 

Especially considering what was going on on the borders, in Daegu and in the whole country actually.

Minji, Yongguk and Namjoon were walking on a thin red line. They had to be really careful not to get preventive detention for the smallest reason.

The message from the government and the media was clear. Anyone who supported the reunification of Korea and the surrender of Daegu was an enemy. Yongguk and Namjoon tried to explain, to establish mediation, that it was not a matter of reunifying the country, but of preventing casualties from occurring. If the government did not pursue an aggressive solution to the conflict, they would not have to fear.

But the Daegu government was also adamant. Nothing was offered to convince them, that the rights they had fought for all along, would be preserved outside the republic.

Minor acts of aggression and shoving between military personnel at the border were now a daily occurrence.

It was affecting the daily life of Interdependants in the whole Korea. They started to be treated strictly and without trust.

Soobin was fighting with his parents all the time because they wanted him to move to Daegu with them. They were preparing for it... They planned to move in a year and wanted to take him. Away from University and friends. He was standing for himself. But it was Yeonjun who was this force that was calming his parents when it was getting too much for him.

They all knew... Soobin won't go without Yeonjun. And Yeonjun won't go without the rest. So no matter how hard emotional blackmail of Soobin's parents was, they were still unwavering.

So Wedsdays were their favorite days, bringing some kind of fun for two hours of practice in the Music Academy. They were preparing the concert for New Year's Eve, trying to show Interdependants through art in a calm, beautiful way.

They still hoped... it will happen, and they worked for it peacefully and joyfully. 

Taehyung and Jungkook walked to the auditorium holding hands and chatting with Jimin and Dami.

They saw Yeonjun hugging Soobin in the corner of the room. Trying to visibly calm him down. Yoohyeon walked to them.

'What happened?' Taehyung asked.

'He got a phone call from his mom and it somehow changed into another augment...' she sighed heavily.

Dami rubbed her back. Soobin and Yoohyeon were really close. She was easily swayed when he was unhappy.

'I talked with mom and dad...' she admitted. 'I hope they can help here somehow... Mrs Choi really likes mom...'

Jungkook's eyes traveled to Soobin, who seeing his gaze sent him a calming smile.

They all were pretty caring over Jungkook. They knew how easily he was to take the blame that had nothing to do with him.

Yeonjun pulled Soobin to them, smiling.