68) When The Souls Met

Strictly 18+

Take your own time and read in a single sitting.

....

Love is the most powerful thing in the world...

Her gaze was locked with them.Their eyes were dark, full of lust just like hers. There was a havoc going inside her. Excitement, lust, love, happiness everything all together.

Her knees were getting weak by the sexual heat that was radiating from their suit claded bodies.

All of them were circling her from the three sides.

Her fingers twitched slightly in nervousness. Digvijay saw that and linked his little finger with hers.

Aadya gasped feeling the first touch. Her fingers stopped shivering as soon as his skin touched hers.

His fingertips then ran over her palm, the small touch sending shivers down her spine.

She met his eyes, confused about how a smallest touch can give her this amount of pleasure.

In search of giving him the same pleasure back she ran her fingers on his rough palm.

Both of their eyes were set on their hands, feeling the roughness and smoothness of each other's skin as if it was the first time they were touching each other.

At the same time she felt a warm breath on her neck. Rudra inhaled the smell of her skin deeply, making her gasp slightly. Her hold on Digvijay's hands became strong as her head tilted to one side with her eyes shutting close.

What is this moment? Is it a paradise.. Aadya wondered.

Rudra ran his nose along the line of her neck, smelling the smell of her arousal and sweat with that little mix of sandalwood.

Her smell exciting him like never before. The pores of her skin and the fragrance erupting from them were setting his loins on fire.

Her insides churned and heart started drumming wildly as she winced gobbling up her gasp as soon as Rudra's lips touched her neck instead of the tip of his nose. His lips running below her ear slowly and softly was creating havoc in her mind.

It was not the first time he was kissing her then why she was turning into a puddle.

Vikram's arms encircled around her waist, holding her in one place, keeping her up on her feet otherwise she would have melted down till now by the heat of their touch and glance.

The way his arms settled against her waist made her look at him.

As soon as her eyes met his dark ones she gasped seeing the greed swirling in them. Vikram sealed his lips to her open mouth, not wasting the opportunity. His kiss was soft and fine, bursting firecrackers deep inside her.

Every pore of her skin felt goosebumps as he kissed her. His hold on her was getting tight as if he does not want to lose her, not now not ever.

Vikram's lips were rough and calloused, dampening the fire sitting on her pink lips, giving all the love and pleasure to her.

Rudra's lips continued to rain kisses on the corner of her neck and when it stopped Aadya opened her eyes, her lips still locked with Vikram.

However sooner than it stopped it again came back as he attacked his mouth on her skin, sucking and biting her most sensitive spot. "Ummahhh," her first moan of the night echoed in Vikram's mouth.

Digvijay gazed at her lust driven face as she kissed Vikram while Rudra sucked her neck.

His other hand also ran to clasp with her hand. Her long beautiful fingers were now intermixing with his big, rough ones.