CHAPTER 15

"Naime Sultan, Ayse Sultan is giving birth," Nur said to me as I quickly got ready and walked to the harem where everyone was gathered. My Valide stood there with Gevherhan, while Atike was standing by the side with Farya who was really afraid what would happen now. Farya was married to Murad but there was no way she could get pregnant, and Ayse already was mother of his two children and now the third would be born.

Valide looked at me with so much disgust when I arrived and I stood next to Gevherhan who was so happy in the last time since Murad allowed her to marry man she loves

Valide looked at me with so much disgust when I arrived and I stood next to Gevherhan who was so happy in the last time since Murad allowed her to marry man she loves. Usually, Valide and Atike would be the happiest ones, while Gevherhan and I would be sad and now the wheel has spinned and changed the sides so they could finally feel how it was for the two of us for so many years.

All the maids were gathered around as everyone was afraid because if Ayse would give birth to one more son, then she would get much more power.

"Kasim is worried if she gives birth to one more son, because then he would never could ascend the throne," Gevherhan whispered into my ear and I knew that worried him because Kasim really wanted to ascend the throne after Murad, but in front of him there was Bayezid, our brother who had another mother Gulbahar.

"Kasim shouldn't even think of those things because he will only gain Murad's anger on himself," I said to her silently so no one could hear us. Everyone was preoccupied with which gender would be the baby Ayse is currently giving birth to.

I knew Kasim was ambitious to get the throne one day, and after Murad took the regency to our Valide, she started giving Kasim hopes to ascend the throne. She loved to threat Murad how the Sultans change quickly so he would be afraid she would dethrone him and put Kasim on the throne, but Murad wasn't afraid and it scared me this would only more make Murad angry on our brothers who were just on the influence of our mother.

"A beautiful Sultana is born," nurse said as she opened the doors and at that moment Murad has arrived. He and Valide entered inside while all of us stayed inside.

"Thank God for girl," Farya said as she sighed as she felt more easy.

"What does it mean if it's girl when you don't even have children with him?" I asked her coldly, even though I knew this hurt her she was no one to speak this way. I maybe didn't like Ayse that much, but I couldn't stand Farya around.

 I maybe didn't like Ayse that much, but I couldn't stand Farya around