CHAPTER 8

"Thank you Kemankes for standing by my side once again, you saved me otherwise my brother would believe my Valide," I said to him as I stayed to talk with him alone after everything that has happened but on more hidden place as I didn't want my Valide to see it.

"It is my duty to do it Sultanim, you are innocent in this whole situation and I had to protect you even if that means standing again Valide Sultan," he looked at me with a smile and then moved his gaze away as he couldn't hide the smile he had but not only on his face, in his eyes which were smiling when we looked at each other.

"Because of that I have called for you to tell you your Valide made a trap for you and to tell you what has happened before, because she talked with Deli Huseyin who stood up against her and she is really angry on everyone now," he said looking at my eyes once again making me feel so weak in front of him.

"I will never be able to thank you enough for what you have done already twice for me. When I came here only thing I knew about you was that you are loyal to the bone to my mother and you would never turn your loyality against her and I thought you would be the first one to turn against me," I said as our eyes couldn't stop looking at each other for the whole time and I knew I fell in love with this man.

"I also thought I am never going to change, and I don't want to say anything wrong now, but I am not a person who easily feels something towards other people. I was raised as a warrior and I never experienced those emotions, but next to you I have felt something I forced myself to stop, but I wasn't able to do it," Kemankes said and with each his word my heart was beating like crazy hearing that he feels something the same as I do.

"And only because of what I feel for you, I said to Sultan you are against that marriage, even though I didn't know if you were really against it, I couldn't allow myself to look at you marrying for someone else," he said stepping one step closer ...

"And only because of what I feel for you, I said to Sultan you are against that marriage, even though I didn't know if you were really against it, I couldn't allow myself to look at you marrying for someone else," he said stepping one step closer to me even though we were outside where anyone could see us at this moment I didn't care about anyone else and I just wanted to be close to him.

"You know why I would never marry him anyways? Because I have never felt something towards a man in my life, until the moment I saw you, and I don't want to admit that to myself, but I can't hide it either," I didn't know what happened to me to confess what I feel at this moment but I knew I had to do this and this was the right way.

Just at that moment Kemankes turned around and he seemed really confused and he told me to hide somewhere. I went few steps back away when the noise we heard came closer, but very soon it seemed to fasten it steps. Kemankes started to run towards that person and only thing I could see was the lady that was running which was obviously listening to us and what we were talking, but luckily Kemankes was faster so he catched her and very soon I walked over there to see the surprise I saw Princess Farya standing there being exhausted from running but having victorious look on her face because she knew she heard something she shouldn't have heard.

"You know you two will both stay without your head if I confess this to Sultan?" Farya raised her head being so proud knowing Kemankes and I would be in the big trouble because of this.

"Return to palace with me, Farya. I want us to talk before you make any decision that you will regret really quickly," I said seriously trying not to involve Kemankes into this as I knew he will have much more troubles in this situation than I would because at the end I am a Sultana and I am the forbidden one for him.

"Why would I? What will I get from that and standing by your side when you are against me since the moment you came here, I don't have any profit," Farya said not allowing me to even say what I want and I was already nervous and maybe I was unfair because I treated others the way my mother treated me but that is how I was raised up.

I looked at Kemankes and he decided to leave because if someone would see him here it would be even bigger incident than it is already.

"You will keep your mouth silent Farya, I don't want my brother to find out about this from you or anyone else instead of me," I said.

"But you will never tell him that because you are afraid of him and your mother so you will bow your head down. This way I will make things successful," she said and so much evil came outside of her look that she was the same to me as Ayse and I was ready to fight them both at this moment.

"You won't tell anything to Murad, because I will tell him about that," I said.

Farya was speechless and she didn't know if I am serious or I am joking now. She would probably never expect me to say something like this but yes, I was ready to confess this to Murad if that would bring me better than it would if someone else said those things to him.

I turned from her and went back to the Palace leaving her in distrust standing there still. I took a deep breath and walked through the harem where my valide looked at me from the balcony and she had so much hate in her eyes that didn't bother me now. I asked myself is this worthy of telling to Murad and deciding about my fate now, but I remembered Kemankes and I knew I would be ready to marry him rather than to watch him being strangled because of Farya's talks.

"Sultan wants to relax, you might come later," Silahtar said as I came in front of Murad's chambers and he said that all our of calm before me even asking about something.

"Sultana, you should address me with that title," I fixed him on which he just rolled his eyes but after this whole hell of a day fighting with him was least what I wanted.

He just opened doors of Murad's chambers and I entered inside kinda shaking inside myself from the fear I felt how would my twin brother sultan of the whole world Sultan Murad Khan react when I would confess my feelings to him.

"Naime, what has happened?" Murad asked me as he closed the book he was reading at the moment and it passed maybe only an hour from the incident with Valide and Huseyin and he didn't know why I came here so quickly.

"Murad, my brother, I came here to talk about my wedding. I wanted to say you something," I said as I was feeling so afraid how he would react to all of this. He saw I'm kinda shaken and he showed me to sit on the sofa next to him on his throne.

"What is it? I hope whatever you want to say me is from your heart, not from orders or commands of our Valide," Murad said as he patted my hand and looked at me with some kind of fear for me which only a brother could have towards a sister.

"No, this is what I really want from bottom of my heart. For the first time I actually felt something, but I feel really embarrassed to tell you this because you are Sultan of the whole world and," I said and I couldn't even continue my sentence because I never felt like this moment when I knew I could risk everything.

"I may be Sultan of the whole world but at first place I am your brother and you are my sister and that is more important than our titles and duties and what you feel is most important to me, so don't be afraid and tell me who do you want to marry with," Murad said patting my hand once again and looking me.

"Kemankes Pasha,".