CHAPTER 6

"Deli Huseyin is obviously not loyal to my Valide and that's why she's wanting to marry me for him," I said to Nur which was my most loyal maid for my whole life and she was with me in Egypt and helped me to get rid of Kemal and I knew I could trust her hundred percent.

"Amber wanted to find out what is happening, but Haci is always somewhere around him. Your mother took care of all the details to make sure you can't be informed about this topic I guess," Nur said and I knew she was right.

Something bothered me in this whole topic with my mother because usually she married us off to someone really loyal to her while now she has chosen someone who she wanted to become loyal to her. I knew if it's someone who is not loyal to her then I also would have troubles if there would have been any problems because I remember many times with Kemal I could do what I wanted because he was trebling at the mention of my mother as he was so afraid of her.

I didn't really wish to marry especially not somewhere far away once again. I wanted to be here in Istanbul because here was my home and my family and I didn't want to spend my time somewhere else where I would be alone in the hell of the palace probably with a husband I couldn't stand once again.

But what I knew was that this time I wouldn't endure cheating like I did the last time. I didn't care if Kemal had another women because I didn't love him and I didn't care for his alcoholism, but now I had to make sure about my own pride and whatever would happen now the first thing I would ask for would be a divorce not myself killing the husband just to get rid of him.

"Maybe you should ask Deli Huseyin to meet with him so you can find out who he is really. Sultana you will for sure read him very well the first moment you see him and know immediately if he would suit you well or not," Nur said helping me fix my dress but I didn't want at this moment to meet him really as I wasn't interested in that but rather would before find out something myself alone about him.

"I don't want to do that. You see how Ayse reacted when I met Kemankes now she will start gossiping about me around the Palace. And if Sultan hears about Huseyin maybe he will think I want to marry him and make that decision fast and I won't have a power of agreeing with that," they agreed with my words.

"Sultanim, then in case it would be best for you to ask Kemankes Kara Mustafa Pasha about that. He for sure would know whatever you wish to know about your possible fiancée," Amber said and I felt somehow weird when he mentioned his name and I didn't know why.

If my mother would have suggested a marriage with Kemankes I must admit I wouldn't be against it because I felt something in his presence that I have never felt in my life before. But I didn't want to think about that much because I knew I shouldn't feel the way I feel around him when he is just a loyal man to my mother and Grand Vizier.

"I don't understand how your mother haven't asked you to marry Kemankes Pasha, he is Grand Vizier and that would be the best for so respected Sultana like you are," Amber Agha said and I was questioning myself the same question for the whole time and it was obvious something only my mother knew when she haven't done something like it.

I dressed up and went outside of my chambers. I wanted to spend some time with Gevherhan and I wanted to know if she knows anything about the man mother wants me to marry with because she was here for longer time than I was and knows more things. I didn't even want to talk with Atike about those things.

"Gevherhan," I said as I entered her chambers and she smiled when she saw me but deep in her eyes I saw some sadness in her eyes and I knew the reason for that was the man I couldn't stand – Silahtar.

"I don't want to look your eyes filled with sadness because of Silahtar, he is not worth of your sadness and your tears my dear sister," I said as I touched her face.