CHAPTER 12

I returned to my chambers and I knew my mother has made something against me. I just didn't know what, but I knew I would find out soon.

"Naime Sultan! Sultan Murad has called for you," Amber Agha said as he entered my chambers and anymore I didn't know if I should believe anyone when they tell me something about Murad. But Amber served me while I was in Egypt and I really believed him so I went into Murad's chambers.

Silahtar bowed to me as last time I hissed on him he didn't want to argue with me anymore. Honestly, I didn't know why the two of my sisters were in love with him but I guess they had their own reason. I entered Murad's chambers when I saw there him standing with my Valide who looked at me proud.

"Hunkarim, Valide," I bowed to them and both of them seemed to be pretty serious and I had fears something bad has happened.

"We got the decision on your engagement," Murad said as he was really serious this time and I don't know why he would be this serious if he would have allowed me to marry the person who I want.

"Who is it?" I asked him.

"You will be really happy about the decision, it is someone you like actually," Valide said to me and actually I might be thinking of Kemankes, if I haven't heard her conversation with him where I saw she is not really cold on him but wants him only for herself.

"You will be married to Deli Huseyin Pasha," Murad said so seriously and he had some kind of anger in his eyes, or some kind of disappointment in me and I didn't know why he would behave like this to me even after I admitted to him for who I have emotions.

"Why him?" I asked him trying not to get angry at this moment. But inside myself I was dying and I couldn't imagine myself being again married to someone I don't like.

"You meet with him secretly and that is enough reason for everyone to talk about you and him. Even in the harem there are talks about you two," Murad said and he was disappointed in me and now I realised what mother did to me to see Deli was just for me to stay away from Kemankes.

"I wish to speak with you alone," I said to him and looked at my mother who didn't want to leave the chambers, but Murad ordered her to do so. He went and sat on his throne while I stood in front of him.

"Mother made me a trap to be seen with Deli just for you to change your mind

"Mother made me a trap to be seen with Deli just for you to change your mind. I didn't have any intention nor did go by my wish to see him," I said to him but he looked at another side and wasn't really interested in what I have to say.

"I am enough of everyone fighting. I saw with my eyes you being alone with him in the gardens so you can't deny you were secretly with him," Murad said so seriously that I haven't seen my brother for a very long time behaving like this.

"You saw because Haci Agha called me and said you want to meet me in the Gardens. When I came there only Deli was and not you and that was when I realised they made me a trap. I don't know if you will believe me but-" I said and he stopped me very quickly by raising his hand.