BLOODY -07

Taehyung

The boys were devastated. They never thought that something like this would ever happen to them.

"There is a murderer among us"

Namjoon said voice slightly strained from continuous screaming.

Everyone looked at him. All of them had guessed it as well. Jimin and Hoseok started shaking in fear while seokjin hugged the both of them at once whispering sweet things in the ear making them slightly relax.

A true motherly figure.

Suddenly Hoseok stood up from his place and looked at the others with a unreadable face.

"I can't do this anymore. I am just going to leave this place. One of us is a murderer so I do not trust any of you. So please do not follow me...."

He started walking towards the exit before any of the others could say anything. As soon as he touched the doorknob the power went off and there heard a loud thud along with Hoseok's painful groan.

Taehyung and Namjoon got highly panicked and was reaching towards the door to check on Hoseok even in the darkness. Just then the powers came back and the boys could not even do anything other than grieving their friend's death.

There was a dead Hoseok on the floor eyes open and his neck cracked and open eyes pain and betrayal written all over them.

A crying Namjoon went towards the corpse and closed the eyes of the dead friend who was much alive and happy before all of this shit happened.

There was a voice from the very said male's phone.

"Told him not to stop this until this ends...."

There was only silence lingering after, confusion and fear written all over their faces.....

-Author HM-