Snakes and Shapers

Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter.
( NOUN ) chiefly in fiction) a person or being with the ability to change their physical form at will.

Gorgons and Shapeshifters were taught to hate each other, they both couldn't be trusted if they became friends. When Nevermore first became founded, a few Gorgons and Shapeshifters were roommates with each other. From years on, they were roommates for many years, wether they liked it or not.

Until the 21st century. When Esmeralda Zamora arrived at Nevermore, she bumped into a Gorgon, a Petropolus perhaps. Esme was told to ignore them. But when she saw him, she could not take her eyes off him. Even though her parents hated his, their love couldn't keep them apart.

Ajax didn't like how the Zamora girl was obsessed with him. They had every class together, and they at least sat in-front or behind each other.

If she wanted to get closer to Ajax she had to become friends to his best friend. Xavier Thorpe.

Now, she was friends with Wednesday and they seemed like a perfect pair. One all bubbly and the other all grim looking.

Wednesday said she was competing in the Poe Cup, she assumed Ajax was doing it. She agreed to be apart of the Black Cats for the Poe Cup.

But when Wednesday Addams said something about a monster they were both involved to "hang out" and help her with the monster that everyone assumed it was one of the Nevermore students.

After the mischief Wednesday put her up to, she involved Ajax to help her with things.

INTRODUCING...

Esmeralda Zamora

Esmeralda Zamora ... Camila Mendes
sixteen ⋆ shapeshifter ⋆ straight a's
The Better Zamora !

 Camila Mendessixteen ⋆ shapeshifter ⋆ straight a'sThe Better Zamora !