The garden decoration Ji Yu arranged for her last night has not been removed, balloons and colorful ribbons can be seen everywhere. And that acre of rose field, under the light, looks more red like a flame, full of vitality.     There was nothing to do in the house, and Mu Li was planning to go out to the garden for a stroll, when the personal terminal that was left on the bedside rang just right before Mu Li left.     After Mu Li clicked on it, she took the personal terminal and walked outside. The faces of Bai Jingli and Zhao Yuqi appeared together in the virtual projection. Mu Li looked down and saw that it was a group chat.     Bai Jingli saw that Mu Li was wearing a dress that was quite different from her usual outfit, and said in surprise: "Mu Li, you really came back safely. Are you injured?"     After all, Mu Li was trying to help the two of them out of danger, so she made herself deeply When they are in a dangerous situation, they have to take care of them both emotionally and rationally.     Zhao Yuqi interrupted: "Why are you talking, as if you don't want Mu Li to come back." After speaking, he looked at Mu Li gossipingly: "The marshal brought you back?"

    Mu Li said calmly: "Yes, the mecha was destroyed after I entered the black hole. Just when Ji Yu came, she took me out."

    Mu Li called Ji Yu's name casually, while implying that Ji Yu entered the black hole for her. The black hole, Zhao Yuqi had to believe now, it turned out that the most sought-after Alpha in their military department really had an owner, and now the most outstanding Omega also had an owner. For a moment, I don't know whether to be happy that they have found their belonging, or to be sad that I am still single.

    "Just come out, just come out. Mu Li, are you at Ji's house now?" Zhao Yuqi asked suspiciously.

    Mu Li nodded in confusion and said, "However, how do you know this is Ji's house? I remember that even if you were attending a banquet, you wouldn't come to this area, right?

    " It is customary to inform your family that you are going to Mu's house, but I think it might be more appropriate to come to the Marshal?"

    Zhao Yuqi joked: "Yeah, I didn't expect to find such a big secret. I will send you tasks in the future. I have to consider the marshal's feelings."

    "Thank you, but you don't need to be special to me, I discussed it with Ji Yu." Mu Li asked, "You are looking for me to see if I have returned safely?"

    " No." Zhao Yuqi continued, "Before the marshal went to you, let us pay attention to those three scientists so that they would not be taken away, so I wanted to ask, what should we do next?"

    Mu Li frowned. Mei, Ji Yu is not in the federation now, so she can't make a decision.

    Seeing Mu Li's embarrassment, Bai Jingli tentatively said: "Mu Li, can you tell the marshal for us? After all, those three people have bad consciences, and they don't know when things will happen again."

    Mu Li said sullenly: " Ji Yu went on a mission, she's not at home."

    "What? The marshal left so soon?" Bai Jingli said in surprise, after all, seeing Mu Li's appearance, she had just returned to Capital Star, and she didn't expect Ji Yu to leave so soon .

    Zhao Yuqi tentatively said: "Actually, I saw that some departments of the military department were mobilizing troops very early this morning. Did you go to the front line again?"

    Mu Li nodded, but did not reveal any more information.

    The three of them were silent for a while, then Zhao Yuqi suggested: "Mu Li, would you like to go and see the three scientists with us, maybe we can get something out of them? It can be regarded as lightening the workload for the Marshal." Mu