𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"yeah, i know enough about milkovich's to know you guys hurt people." debbie said like it was obvious.

"ouch, i'm not quite like the rest of my family." sebastian informed her. 

"oh really? you didn't just get out of juvie a few months ago, or just threatened that woman with a gun?" debbie asked, giving sebastian a look. 

"okay, well in that way people know i'm a milkovich but still. there's a lot about me that ain't quite like my family's." sebastian sighed, shaking his head at debbie.

"yeah? like what." she asked. 

"well, i'm gay. kind of." sebastian snickered, putting his cup down. 

"what, are none of your family members gay?" she asked. 

"nope. well, my half-sister sandy might be." sebastian remembered. 

"sandy? sounds a lot like mandy. your family doesn't sound very creative." debbie said with furrowed brows.

"yeah, i'm pretty sure she's about your age. my sister maya told me she's been bothering the girls at her school and trying to flirt and what not." sebastian told her with a shrug, putting his hand on debbie's head to move her out of his way. 

"weird." debbie said before going back to the kids.

 "you should take them out to the pool, i can see kevin out there." sebastian told debbie, pointed out the window to see kev hopping into the pool outside.

"sounds good." debbie nodded. sebastian opened the back door and walked down the stairs, giving kev a wave. 

"hey, seb!" kev greeted, watching as the noirette walked over. 

"what's up, kev?" sebastian asked, leaning against the side of the pool. 

"just here to hangout until i do some basketball practice later." kevin informed him, swimming over to the edge to talk to him.

"sweet." sebastian nodded. 

"can you play basketball? because you should definitely come with." kevin asked the noirette. 

"absolutely not." sebastian shook his head with a chuckle.

 "i don't play basketball, plus i'm hanging out with ian, lip and mandy later." he informed kevin. 

"do you play any sports?" kev asked with furrowed brows.

"yeah, i play volleyball. i did play for the school team before i got thrown into juvie. after that they wouldn't let me back on." sebastian sighed, missing the game. 

"volleyball's a sport for pussies." kevin laughed at the teen, flicking water at him. 

"fuck off, it's fun as hell." sebastian scoffed,

 "i started playing on a different team recently, you should come watch a match. it gets real interesting." sebastian offered.

"fine, but only because i wanna see if you're actually good." kevin replied, pointing a finger at the noirette.

 "yeah." sebastian nodded with a victorious grin. the two looked over as the back door opened, revealing ethel walking down the stairs with two babies in her arms with floaties on. she put them at the edge of the pool with a smile on her