CH 2 page 6

Your jaw dropped onto the ground as you stared up at the statue that seemed to be smiling down at you.

"Oh my, fuck me in the ass with a chainsaw roughly and call me a good girl, what in the dill pickle ball fuck, how?"

Dream slowly moved his head towards you, giving you a once over before turning back around and questioning everything that he agreed to.

While you? You let out a hum before biting your lip and nodding your head toward the Greek-like stature of the statue.

"Grant me a wish of being your wife-"

"Okay that's enough"

"I WAS PROPOSING YOU ASSHOLE!"

A thick air of silence.

Before a booming voice sounded through the temple.

"What the fuck-" you turned your head back to the statue as it slowly made its big ass self down those huge steps, both of its hands clasped together.

You let out a confused noise while Dream just stared at the carbon copy of him, "that ain't very holy of you good sir" you did a quick hand flick before holding your hand back to you after hearing a crack from your wrist that seemed to echo through the temple.

XD was silent for a bit the X on his head somehow got wider as if they were his eyes.

Did his appearance seem to change every so often? Yes, it did.

Was his appearance looking more like Dream's, yes it is.

But instead of the facial features that normally show a better version of Dream, it now showed off his XD mask that would move depending on his expressions and emotions.

"What are you... Things doing here?"

You looked at Dream pointing at the expressionless mask before saying: "your the ' things ' he's talking about-"

"Can you just hurry up and tell it your wish?" Oh seems teletubbie is already fed up! Wasn't this supposed to be a yandere book where everyone obsessed over you?

You quickly nodded walking more towards the god whose X seemed to slowly move down as if it was watching your every movement.

You stopped, turning around to look at Dream as if he was the caregiver watching the child walk off into their first day of school.

But instead, it's actually the adult who wets the bed.

"What do I do?"

"What?" He gave you a confused head tilt.

"Do I go on my knees and pray for  something?" You motioned your hand in a praying movement.

He nodded.

"Well isn't this kinky" with that last saying you got on both of your knees hearing a silent pop from them as they crashed down onto the ground.

The god whose feet you were probably gonna kiss if he denied your ' wish ' was staring down at you his arms under his greenish cloak while his second pair of arms stayed out.

"I have no idea if I'm supposed to say this out loud, so I'll say it out loud, oh please sky daddy, please, please, please! Grant my wish!" You held in a gag from the begging.

Both of the Dream's were silent while you continued.

"Grant my wish of sacrificing my life in place of Tommyinnit whenever the poor suffering, trauma-induced boy dies, oh please great sky daddy" you let your voice relax into the ' if you don't say yes I'll start sobbing, shaking, doing the Hoola-hoop dance with great grandpapa and busting it down on you ' type of tone while your eyes stayed closed shut.

'SEE I CAN BE A GOOD WIFE, ONE CHANCE BAB-'

"I'm speechless" okay rude, didn't have to cut you off at your proposal, reminds me of another person.

"I didn't expect you to- to beg like that"

You gave him a blank stare before shrugging, you had already lost your dignity so many times to Kai, who had you beg for a glimpse of at least one of her collections of Donald duck X reader smut.

That shit already went down the drain way too long ago.

"Even so you'd to beg was.. Flattering? The situation between life and death isn't up to me... It's up to the Goddess of death and the goddess of life" he continued to stare at you, not bothering to move his gaze between you and piss man.

"What..." You stared at the god, still on your knees while your hands are clasped together.

The god continued to stare at you before tilting his head just like Dream had done "what do you mean by what?"

You looked towards Dream, who just stared at the god, his fist slightly clenched, understandable.

"How the fuck are we supposed to find the goddess of death and life?"

"...."

You both stared at each other, one more intense than the other.

"I can, transport you there-"

"YES OH GREAT SKY DADDY" you cut the poor god off before jumping to your feet.

He held up one of his floating arms in a 'stop' signal.

He put his hand back down before continuing: "but in return, I want a small favor from you" he put his arm back up to point at you.

Clearing your throat you looked behind you, no one there, so of course, he meant you.

Well, anything for Tommy, right?

You nodded your head clearing your throat "Sure, depending on that favor"

"Of course" and with that, he snapped one of his fingers sending you straight to Lady death and madame life.

Everything around him was silent, pure and utter silence.

He could feel a shudder go down his spine, finally, he got to meet his future lover, she had gotten to see one of his forms that weren't a cat or any other type of animal.

And sky daddy? Was he thinking too much into this? His heart somehow had started beating faster than before.

The D on his mask somehow got bigger as if he was grinning to himself.

Of course, that all stopped once he had remembered why you had gotten on your knees and begged him for a wish, that wish being for you to sacrifice your life? For that no-good blond idiotic boy?

You would risk your own life for a boy that probably gets almost killed every day? The boy who acts as if he was a raccoon stealing everything, the boy that has at least 10 dead or alive prices over his head, you would risk your life for him? Wasn't that... Stupid..?

You wouldn't do that, He must've heard wrong yeah he definitely heard wrong.