CH 1 page 25

It was no surprise why XD gave you a potion- it really wasn't, the god for reasons unknown to him didn't like seeing those tears slide down your face he hated the feeling he felt as he watched you wrap your arms around the child and cried.

He was sad to see that, which was a (×addictive×) emotion he didn't want to feel ever again, he could say for sure that emotion was top on his list of the emotions he dislikes.

He teleported the instant health potion as soon you reached into your pocket in hopes of you stopping those Unnecessary tears that were falling from those gorgeously bright eyes of yours.

His gold-greenish eyes had a large X that crossed over his two eyes, his golden(piss coloured) hair shaggy yet fluffily laid across his shoulders and back, the dark green robe covering his Greek-like stature as he watched from a glass ball seeing you support the young boy, picking him up like a child and carrying him away while Wilbur followed Dream and his goons to retrieve the stuff they once had.

The pureness of your soul to help the boy who once almost got you killed was amazing to see, seeing you act so kindly which added to the admiration he had for you ten times more than before.

His fingers slide over the glass ball before zooming in on it getting a better view of your face, ignoring the blond boy who was being carried like a toddler asleep and only focusing on the important part.....

You

There that feeling was again, those damn fucking eyes that always watched you that you wanted to ignore but couldn't.

Tommy was passed out so it couldn't be him, Wilbur and the other men were gone so it couldn't be them.

It definitely wasn't Fundy the poor male would only look at you with anger-filled eyes or not look at you at all, his gaze was towards the ground his ears and tail slack.

Okay, maybe you should gain like points by trying to comfort him? That will probably get your mind off of the eyes that watched your every movement.

Shifting Tommy to hold the boy with one arm trying to make it as comfortable as possible for him, thank fuck you decided to train with Mr blade if you didn't you would've felt like a noodle at times like these.

You moved your hand that was free to lay on Fundy's shoulder, who in return tensed up shooting you a gaze that held nothing but sadness in them.

"Hey bud, you doing alright?" You gave him a soft smile trying to seem as comforting as possible- HOW CAN PEOPLE DO THIS?!

He shrugged off your hand from his shoulder giving a snarl.

"Does it look like I'm doing okay? No, no it doesn't! I've been ignored by my own dad and whenever he does notice me  it's either he makes fun of me or tells me off!"

The two of you had stopped as Fundy continued to rant at you giving you glares as he threw his arms up in a dramatic way.

"Then you come along and all he worries about is you! It's all you nothing but you he talks about!" He gave heavy breaths as his ears shot back in a defensive manner.

"Why are you even here!" His eyes held small tears in them as you internally panicked while your face stayed stone cold.

Snapping out of the small panic you shifted Tommy in your arms before giving a sigh, you swore you could already feel the grey hairs forming.

"Well, Fundy the reason why I'm here is that I wanted an adventure" you gave him another cold stare before smiling at him and putting the free hand on his head and ruffling it.

"Do you wanna get to know each other more Fundy? I'll give you my attention if your dad won't give you any of his?" You stopped the ruffling waiting for his reply.

His snarling stopped while his ears perked up a bit, that was weird- he was being mean weren't you supposed to yell at him back? Weren't you supposed to start a fight with him? That was the normal reaction he always got.

"Common bud let's go home" you gave him a smile that showed no malicious intent all it showed was the sweet kindness that you were showing to him.

Your hand reached down to his wrist gripping it softly before dragging him along with you, giving another shift to Tommy who was still passed out and holding onto you like a toddler.

Fundy followed along like a duckling, his tail giving small waves.

Maybe you weren't so bad as he made you out to be? He finally had someone that could probably treat him equally especially from the way you talked to him.

He gave a slight tug at his arm moving it so his hand could hold yours as he followed happily along.

You gave a smile but your thoughts were completely different.

The thoughts consisted of 'THANK FUCK HE DIDNT GIVE ME RABIES!' and ' DEAR FUCKING GOD I WAS JUST ABOUT TO BUST DOWN SEXUAL STYLE WITH TREAR STREAMING DOWN MY FACE HIS YELLING HIS TERRIFING'

You gripped onto his hand a little more you began to walk faster, welp as long as he isn't gonna bite your hand the fuck off your fine with him holding it.

Uh oh, that feeling was back, the feeling he didn't like... What was it called again? He couldn't remember.

XD gripped at where his heart is hearing it beat loudly in his ears as his nails dug themselves into the robs.

The name was on the tip of his tongue he just could find it, his breath became heavier as his eye twitched in annoyance his fingers zooming in on the hands that interlocked with one another both being gripped tightly...

Oh yeah, that's what it was called....

Jealousy