CH 2 page 3

(all of your comments make me cackle which makes me update more 😍gotta get a laugh somehow🤷‍♂️)

The stench from the three males was getting unbearable at this point, you could even smell yourself stinking up as well-

Not to mention how sticky you felt now.

I swear you could at least climb a fifty-foot wall with your hands by now, overall just a not-so-pleasant feeling to feel.

Not to mention you no longer had dreams that are completely random but instead they all involved HD, who knew a god could be so clingy and jealous?

A door clicked open echoing into the ravine(?) you were currently digging in, making yourself a room was your main priority.

"OH Y/N!!" and here comes Mr clean 2.0 our favourite balding man Wilbur soot, his voice clearly showing excitement as the echos of what he had just said slowly passed by.

You gagged, already smelling the greased-up man from a mile away.

"Y/N?" He called out again before you popped out of your hole walking towards the railing, your head tilted up looking at him as he grinned back down at you his eyebrows raised while your dirt-covered face was in a ' kill me now ' expression.

Your hands tightly gripped onto the pickaxe you had, it being nearly ready to break in two.

"Yes?" You already sounded done with life, like you wanted to commit to your plan now, oops shouldn't have said that! Now the surprise is ruined :( oh well.

Wilbur made his steps bigger and faster as he raced down the stairs to get to you faster.

You returned to your hole crouching down to get into the entrance before standing back up and moving towards the wall ahead of you sinking your pickaxe in it before digging out and bringing the cobblestone with it.

Two arms slung themselves onto you as a body pushed up against yours, already feeling like stabbing someone?

A head could be shown in the corner of your eye while Wilbur slowly spoke, almost as if he was talking to a child perhaps?

"I have an offer for you!" His voice in a whisper while he spoke excitedly his eyes glanced behind before they turned towards you as he got closer.

You gave a hum before you rolled your eyes "How much money am I getting exactly?" He didn't expect that.

Eyes narrowed onto you, "I'm joking" you put your hands up, kinda wishing he would copy your movements.

He chuckled before moving back, he moved one hand away from the shoulder it was placed in before spinning you around and again placing both hands on both shoulders gripping tightly.

"I made a deal with dream y/n! Would you like to kno-" his grin was wide before you announced what you said right in the middle of his little speech.

"I did too-" well, well we got two traitors now don't we?

"What?" His grin stopped as it fell in an instant.

You gave a hiss letting your double chin be exposed as your neck shrunk down before popping back up "too soon?" His hand tightened on your shoulder.

"Yeahhh, too soon..." A moment of silence before Tommy was able to pop in.

Ah, we live laugh love, Tommy! Until y/n finds out about the cat then Tommy isn't gonna have a live in his laugh love anymore.

"Wilbur? Y/n? What's going on?" He glanced from behind Wilbur, somehow this was feeling cliche-

Wilbur let go of his grip turning towards Tommy.

"The grown-ups are talking Tommy, go away" he did a little shooting motion with his hands, telling him to piss off would've been simple.

How funny would it be if you just busted down crying, you know damn sure Technoblade is in the ravine and with how empty this space is he would be able to hear the ugly sobs echo through it.

Now the real question is do you want Wilbur killed early
...

A sob escaped your lips making a noise sounding like "eogh"-

*Error reloading*

You gave a small hum as you watched a bug crawl over your shoe as Tommy flipped Wilbur off while Wilbur pushed Tommy out, there's a lot of Tommy and Wilbur there yet not enough foolish-

"As I was saying!" He turned around his feet stomping towards you.

And here C(U)omes the temper tantrums.

You've seriously been considering getting Philza down here earlier than he's supposed to be, you've already grown tired of taking care of his mistakes.

You are not even being paid right now so what's the point of taking care of them? I mean you had to wash their clothes for fuck sake.

What next do you have to cut the crust off of their sandwiches? You had to do that for Tommy BUT if you have to do that for Wilbur or Technoblade...there's gonna be a lot of frustrated yells.

Two hands once again gripped onto your shoulders Wilbur's head was no longer close to you but instead a safe distance away.

"As I was saying, I made a deal with Dream would you like to know that deal?" You could practically feel the grin sketched onto his face.

"The one where he gives you TNT to blow up your so-called unfinished symphony? Let me ask you this Wilbur, if you had a ball pit would you call it L'ballpit or L'ballman?"

His grip loosened before it tightened again his eyes narrowed while you pretend to not notice and continued to dig your pick axe into the wall pulling more of the stone out and getting a few pieces of iron as well.

So tempting to complete the plan right now but of course, you have to at least wait until that arc.

And you also have to get a few more people on your side.

Especially certain people...

Perhaps say three more gods and a demi-god?

Again getting sidetracked with useless information.

And of course, dozing off in Wilburs little rant while also ignoring his small glare.