Chapter 1 Page 15

(we gonna continue off with Mr willy )

Wilbur soot, a calm man a powerful man at that.

A man that never let anything go between him and his nation.

But now? Yeah he's let a certain 6'0 female that has been calling almost everyone a cunt(that included birds) seep into his heart, letting an obsession grow within him, did he hate how he felt? Not really, it was almost like a drug for him((do drugs, kids, if you wanna end up like Willy Wonka right here)).

A drug that was so addicting he couldn't get enough, hell if you didn't want this nation he'll throw it all away if you asked, politely or not, even if you were to demand it to be gone he'll do it in a heartbeat while grovelling at your feet.

But despite being a calm collected man even in the heat of the moment, that once a calm collected man was in a frenzy, his hair all messy his eyes slightly bloodshot with him not blinking to moisturize his eyes enough, they felt stale in his eye sockets.

His heart felt like jumping up in his throat with each hour- no, the minute that went by he felt like having a heart attack.

Each time he gulped down any saliva each time he did it felt harder to gulp anything down.

His mind raced with you, your voice, your hair, your face, your legs, your arms, your shoulders, your eyes your everything.

But his main focus was why in absolute fuck you weren't home yet, that concerned him more than the fire going on a few ways away down, not a single thought on who started that fire, not a single guess that it could be 'his' beloved.

His mind raced with you, his concerns growing as Mr willy Wonka clenched his jaw in fury, rage and frustration.

Did you plan on staying away from your 'husband' for a long time? Did you? Well let him tell you, you won't be staying away for a long time.

He'll make sure to give you the life you deserved in order for you to love him back.

Once he gets the independence for this nation he'll make sure you live the life of luxury.

Once he finds out where you went he'll never let go for now.

Once he finds out where you are and go and pick you up he'll hold on tight, even if you disagree with the living arrangements.

I mean if you say no then your obviously delusional right?

Wilbur's thoughts became more frantic with thoughts such as 'what happens if she got hurt?' and ' What happens if she fell in love with another man?!'.

His thoughts were racing up down left right and centre, his breath becoming heavier at the mention of you loving another, I mean you loved him and only him, right? You only had eyes for him right? That's why you talked to HIM right?!!?

All of the thinking he was doing set off a small headache in his head.

Despite the pain that made itself clear at the front part of his head, which is where his frontal lobe is situated, he closed his eyes cringing at the feeling of the dry eyes being closed which stung slightly.

His thoughts still raced with thoughts of you his concern, anger, obsession and admiration for you were all running around his head basically screaming at everything.

What had you done to him? Did he hate how you made him feel like this- not really, he loved feeling this emotion for you, it was so addictive.

Did he hate how your attention was on everything else? Yes, yes he did.

your attention was supposed to be on him and him alone, I mean you are his and he is yours, you two were meant to be.

His thoughts were consumed by you, he could hardly plan anything out for his little nation, it was distracting honestly but...

It was a good distraction, you were that important enough to distract him and he could only guess he distracted you as well.

Yes, YES! that's why you're out so late! Not because you want to get away from him but because you were distracted by your one true love that consumed your thoughts! Him he was that lover!

Now it all made sense to him, his mind now calmed down a small smile graced his lips his dry eyes turning hazy with delusion.

This was one sick fantasy he thought of you.

____

A strangled cough left the lips of a certain someone, it didn't sound too pretty like how people describe a perfect cough it was more of the sounds of ' ÆUGHÆUGH AGGGH ' just a little worse.

Why did you decide to fight mother nature?!

Why weren't you thinking straight, I'll tell you why because of that motherfucker Tommy Timothy Tim innit motherfucker that you loved in the book but now wanted to so badly get an assault of a minor on your criminal record, THAT son of a bitch is the reason why you did this- yes you were blaming it on someone else and YES you didn't care.

Damn... You were talking to yourself again, where's Niki when you need the angel herself?

You ran far from the fire before being wacked right in the face, by what you may be asking, your mortal enemy............ The fucking branch.

You let a groan out before cussing the tree in the stupidest way ever, yep you guessed it.

Threatening to fuck its mum and become its stepmother, how lovely.

"YOU WAN FUCKING GO? DO YOU?! I'LL FUCK YOUR MUM RIGHT IN THE-"

*error reloading*

You let a groan out before cussing the tree in the most stupidest way ever, yep you guessed it.

Just yelling random insults at it, along with random swear words that include 'fuckhead'
'dickwad'
'fuckface'
'you get no bitches'
'stupid idiot'
'dumb cunt'
'ur mum' and much more off of that list.

Whoever sent you here you for sure are gonna fuck their da----