CH 1 page 23

Kind of a bad moment to feel a lovesick gaze on your entire body right now isn't it?

It wasn't even in one spot like usual it was your ENTIRE body, all you could focus on was those thirsty eyes you had on yourself like that night that you got shot.

You didn't even react to the loud noises in your ears as the explosion went off causing slight harm to your group as they shouted loudly.

You finally snapped out of your little bitch daze as you felt Tommy, the little fucker grab onto your arm and run following the rest of the group who were also running away.

Your first thought wasn't to panic since you already knew what was gonna happen thanks to the book but instead, it was anger 'those little cunts were gonna leave my ass behind! WHAT HAPPEN TO BROS BEFORE HOES?! oh, no am I a hoe-' you quickly cut out of your thoughts.

How long did it take for you to think of those small words ARE YOU THAT SLOW AT THINKING HOLY SHIT MY GRANDMA CAN TYPE FASTER THAN YOU AND SHES DEA-

ahem.

Hearing your name again you looked at the culprit who so happened to be the blond kid that not only fucked you over once but saved you when you were not focusing on anything.

Tommy kept talking to you trying to calm his nerves down but making jokes with you, the poor boy was frightened and panicking thinking about what was going to happen right about now.

Okay now, your soft spot is getting softer.

Wilbur, who looked annoyed kept glancing back before telling(yelling at) Tommy to shut the fuck up because he couldn't think, that pissed you off, but for now you can't do anything to the leader, not yet soon but not now.

You raised your hand putting it on Tommy's fluffy blond locks who stiffened up before relaxing his shoulders going slack immediately.

He huffed out a sigh not bothering to remove your hand as you continued to fluff his hair up more messing with it.

He looked like a chihuahua getting a good scratch behind the ears not letting any sort of noise out to indicate any sign of discomfort or displeasure.

That seemed to annoy Wilbur more, why was he so jealous of his younger brother when the boy clearly needed the comfort?

"Here we are, boys! And girls! And Non-binaries!!" Eret said he put stretched his hands placing the torch that was the only source of light in the black stone-covered room.

Fundy was tensed his tail and ears down in alert and had given a questioning gaze.

"What's this?" Everyone saw chests littering the room from left to right each chest had a sign above with their names on it.

Eret chuckled, if you didn't know any better and did not notice the smug sound in that chuckle you would've been completely fooled.

"The final control room" he gave a grand smile before saying another thing to add on " I grinded everything in the chest for all of us to use in a situation like this!" He stepped backwards moving closer to the button on the floor

Everyone began to move towards their designated chest excited to see the contents of it only to be disappointed.

Tommy looked towards Eret giving him a once overlook.

"Eret... It's empty?" His gut feeling was screaming at this point.

Eret opened his mouth a small smirk on his face.

"This is where you'll meet your doom!" He sounded so cheerful for someone who had said that.

"What?" Wilbur said his voice laced with the most serious tone you had ever heard, mmmm live action my love.

"What do you mean Eret?" Tommy's gut was crying, begging even for him to grab Tubbo(and you) and get the fuck out of there immediately.

"Down with the revolution boys! " His smirk became wider as he stomped his foot on the wooden button which opened the wall up showing Sapnap, Dream, George and punz who stood ready with weapons in hand.

The four began to attack everyone, taking an iron sword out you swiftly dodged Sapnap who charged at you, you quickly shuffled over to Tommy and Tubbo standing Infront of them(the soft spot Began to take over at that point) trying to deflect any attack that came your way while protecting the two younger males pushing anyone back, Tubbo was holding onto Tommy as a large splatter of blood decorated his face, he felt a heavy body fall on him before feeling arms wrap around his and Tommy's body before it went slack.

Punz stood over the body that he had stabbed once in the chest letting a large about of blood seep through the body then shot in the forehead for extra measures.

The older man watched as Tubbo turned his head all around to the dead bodies that were wet with blood, all of the nation's uniforms that were once blue now a dark purple/light purple.

Tommy who was shaking slight watched your body fall down trying to protect them not even letting a single sound of pain escape your mouth as you fought the men off.

Each heavy step getting closer to them made him sob as he held onto Tubbo tighter before...

How could this have happened???? He left for a minute to see his sister and to talk to the goddess of death.

And now you lost a Canon life? Why did he leave!? This was all his fault!

He could've helped you escape! He could've guaranteed his entertainers Canon life to still be at three!  But now it's at two! This was all his fault! Why didn't he protect you! Why?!

So foolish! And he didn't mean that demi-god foolish! He meant he was so foolish for leaving even for a second especially if he knew what that Eret person was planning he could've stopped what was happening!!!

Oh? What was that? An emotion? It felt nice yet horrible. At the same time? He finally felt an emotion! For once! And it was all because of the human girl! OH!! Now that was kind of exciti-