Spy x Family x Brother

Loid Forger, a secret agent spy, was tasked with the mission to infiltrate a certain school. Problem is, to do that, he needs to have a family. So, he decides to adopt a kid named Anya, a mischievous little girl who has the power to read people's thoughts. All he now needs is a 'wife'.

Loid meets up with a orphan boy, who tries to help him find a good woman. Although he doesn't know of Loid's true intentions, he still helps him. Seeing how much sweet he was, Loid decides to adopt him as a backup in case Anya couldn't do well.

Later, Loid manages to find a woman named Yor Briar, who also seems to be having a trouble related to family. They decide to enter into a temporary relationship, which will break after everything is over. Though Loid doesn't know something about Yor: she is an assassin.

However, a new problem arises. Yor had met up with Loid's son before, and both had been mistaken to be a couple. So now, Loid's son is trying to clean up the misunderstanding, though Yor doesn't seem to do the same. Instead, she seems to be enjoying it and doesn't want to change it.

What a bizarre family it is! The father is a spy, the mother is an assassin and the small girl is a psychic. And the poor greenette doesn't seem to know any of this.

But, does that mean that the boy is not unique? Does that mean he is powerless, unlike his family members? Well, that's a secret.

(BNHA x SPY x Family)