𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞

━━━━ ◦ 💔 ◦ ━━━━

━━━━ ◦ 💔 ◦ ━━━━

Having Leda's mind stuck on Jeremiah before going to sleep obviously made her dream of him.

She was in a ballroom alone, with the spotlight only shining on her. Leda could tell she was alone because as she looked around to the rest of the dimmed ballroom, no one was there, sitting at the tables or even walking around. It was just her... in a beautiful off-shoulder white dress.

Leda felt confused as to what was going on. Why was she here? And in this dress, no less.

As she kept looking around, she jumped hearing a door shut. Leda turned to where she had heard the sound, and saw a silhouette approach her. At first, she was scared, but as the figure came closer and was able to distinguish its features, Leda became relieved, even finding herself smiling.

It was Jeremiah Fisher. He was in formal wear, wearing a black tuxedo, a white tuxedo shirt, and white bow tie, with a white rose pinned to the collar of his tux. And yet, he still had that messy, dirty blonde hair, but it didn't matter. He looked amazing.

He approached her with determination and a smile, like he couldn't wait to reach her. Leda's heart lifted and fluttered with every step he took. Was this really happening?

Finally, he came into the spotlight with her. It was just them, looking into each other's eyes, as if knowing that whatever was about to happen was going to be the most perfect moment of their lives.

"Hey," he whispered, trying hard not to chuckle.

"Hey," Leda repeated.

"You ready?"

Ready for what? "I... I don't know..."

Jeremiah took her gloved hand with such courtesy and care. Somehow, Leda knew that whatever it was, he wasn't going to leave her stranded. He was going to help her through this. "Don't worry," he said, confirming her thoughts, "just relax. Don't think about the others. Focus on me, okay?"

Others?

Leda looked around again, and this time, there were people there, all staring at them, waiting for this to start. And at one table, Leda saw her mother, Karina, Trish, Roger, her grandparents... and her father, standing over her mother, with a hand on her shoulder. He had the biggest smile, seeing how his daughter had blossomed into the woman she was now.

Leda looked back at Jeremiah. Everything felt perfect. Everything was perfect. "Okay."

Jeremiah guided her to the center of the ballroom, then, as if she was also in the loop, positioned their hands where they were supposed to be: one hand on his shoulder, one hand on her lower back, and joining their free hands together in the air. Leda had gasped a little, feeling his hand bring her body closer to his.