𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭

━━━━ ◦ 💔 ◦ ━━━━

━━━━ ◦ 💔 ◦ ━━━━

The flight was anything but pleasant. To prepare for it, Leda had downloaded the entire first season of Miraculous Ladybug on her laptop to keep herself entertained. Unfortunately for her, she had to sit between a snoring grandpa and a highly anxious woman, who could not stop tapping her foot on the aisle for approximately four hours. No matter how loud her headphones were, Leda could not drown out the noises. Maybe she needed new headphones...

When they finally arrived and the pilot told them to have a great day, Leda rushed out before the anxious lady, and dashed towards the baggage carousel to get her suitcase. She thanked the Lord that the airport hadn't lost her luggage and left the area towards the main entrance of Boston's airport.

Before leaving Dallas, Malena had told Leda that Trish was going to have her chauffeur, Milton, hold up a sign with Leda's name at the entrance. Follow him, Malena instructed, and he'd take her directly to Tía Trish's car.

She first went to the Dunkin' Donuts inside the airport to get a chocolate donut and an iced coffee, then asked around for directions. She looked at the airport's maps, and followed the signs until she reached the entrance. There were a few people there, holding signs for their family and friends. Leda scanned all the signs until she read one that had her name on it.

Adelaida Robledo

That's what Leda read in black ink, held up by a man in a chauffeur uniform, complete with the cap and Ray-Ban sunglasses. Leda threw her garbage away before approaching the man whom she assumed was Milton the chauffeur.

Leda's steps became more cautious the closer she got to the man. In this dangerous world, one can never know. "Uh... hi." She gave him an awkward wave. "I'm Adelaida, Patricia Thompson's niece. Though I prefer Leda."

The man lowered his sunglasses to take a good look at Leda. He seemed skeptical of her. "ID please?"

Weird request, but okay, she thought. Uncle Roger must be serious about security.

Leda searched for her wallet in her backpack, and pulled it out, showing Milton that she was, in fact, Adelaida Robledo.

He took the card and examined the photo in comparison to Leda. And again. And again. And again. Did she not look like how she was photographed?

Leda was getting a bit irritated by Milton's little spectacle. "Dude, I don't have all day. Neither does Trish."

The mention of Trish's impatient nature made Milton stop it, indeed confirming Leda's identity. He returned Leda her ID card and told her "This way, Miss Robledo."

Leda followed Milton out the airport. The parking lot was so huge, Leda wasn't sure how Milton remembered where he left the car. Even Leda began looking for nice and expensive looking cars to help him out. But alas, Milton knew where he was going.