Frye x reader

( Frye's first cus she's my favorite. Also, the reader will be gender neutral for all of these.)

—————————————-

You woke up from your plentiful rest as morning light shone through the window. You felt an arm wrap around your waist,squishing the exposed skin. "Frye I gotta get up and get ready" you mumbled, turning to see Frye's face. "Later..." she groaned out,attempting to find you with her eyes closed.

You playfully rolled your eyes at her silliness and reluctantly got up. "Imma just go make breakfast real quick okay?" You said as you leaned down to kiss her big forehead. A small hum was her response. As you headed out the door you stopped to ask her what she wanted for breakfast. After her request for breakfast you headed to the kitchen.

As you were making breakfast you heard footsteps headed your way. Feeling arms being wrapped around your chest you looked back at Frye. " Morning sleepyhead" turning your attention back on the food. You started feeling kisses trailing down your back, tickling you. This is when you knew a war has started.

Frye started kissing you all over while tickling you all over. You started laughing and screaming, squirming around from Frye's antics " I GOT YOU NOOWW!!!" She shouted while laughing herself. After a while of this, Frye became a giggling mess while rolling on the floor taking you with her.As you both calmed down you just stared into Frye's eyes "I love you" you said. she looked at you for a bit as the skin on her cheeks darkened.

She then started looking around while stuttering "eh I-I mean I know w-what's not th-there t-to like!?" She said while trying to seem cool. Honestly you loved seeing this side of her. You chuckled while kissing her cheeks " you're adorable" she smiled at your comment and pulled you onto her lap, enjoying each other's company.

" wait what's that smell?"
"... THE FOOD!!!"

—————————————-

Hope this was good tell me what you guys think