Muzan

Third person:
The uppermoons sat in silence as they waited for their master to speak. They were all summoned to the infinity castle to discuss some apparent 'important matters' regarding a certain hashira becoming a demon. Muzan took a deep breath and began to speak. "As you all know, I recently turned the serpent hashira into a demon and left him in a forest." He said. The rest of the moons nodded. Muzan then clenched his fist in anger making everyone else flinch. Seeing their master angry was not a pretty sight. " Initially, my plan was to turn him into a demon to have him forget about his past with the demon slayers and remain a mindless demon. But unfortunately, this was not the case. You see, he's still alive and fully aware of himself." Muzan explained. The upper moons were shocked. No demon ever escaped their master's deadly grasp. He controlled them all. "Sorry to interrupt master, but what exactly are you suggesting we do? Bring you his head?" Akaza asked tilting his head. Muzan glared at him. "I'm getting there Akaza, but there's more." He replied. "This is a problem because I gave him a massive amount of blood. Really, he should've died from an injection like that. And he hasn't even reached his full potential yet." He explained. They all waited for more answers. Muzan then smirked. "I want you all you to find him and bring him back here alive. If we can get our hands on him before the demon slayers can then I will make him an upper rank." He ordered. Daki slowly raised her hand. "Pardon me master, but where do we even begin looking? Of course, I will do whatever you ask of me but we need a bit more on this." She said. Muzan's eye twitched as he angrily stared at Daki. After a few moments he let out a sigh. "I don't know his exact location because I don't have full control of him, but I know that your best bet is beginning in the north." He hissed. They all remained silent beginning to leave. "IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?" Muzan shouted causing the others to freeze. "Yes Master!" They all yelled at the same time. The demons quickly rushed out of the room in a hurry. Muzan exhaled deeply and let out a chuckle. "Oh Oyokata-Sama....I'm going to beat you at your own game. Just you wait....