Hostage

I sat with my hands chained behind my back. I was breathing heavily with Muzan across the room mixing some unknown substances together. "The others can't give the flower to Muzan, and he isn't just going to let me go!" I thought to myself. Muzan then turned around to look at me. "That was some fine technique you were using back there. I wonder, how useful would you be to me?" He said grinning. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Let's just say that if your little friends decide to keep the flower, death might not be what awaits you." He said smirking. "Damn you..."I muttered.

"My God what do we do?! We can't just give Muzan the flower, but Obanai will die!" Kanroji said worryingly pacing back and forth. "Someone please calm her down." Tomioka said blankly. "So Muzan has taken Obanai hostage?" Ubuyashiki asked. "Yes, and he proposed that we hand over the flower in exchange for Iguro." Shinobu said while having her injured arm wrapped by a kakushi member. "We cannot give Muzan the flower under any Circumstances, and I know for a fact that Obanai wouldn't want us to trade the flower for him either." Rengoku said. "We have to assume the worst in a situation like this. We cannot rely on the idea that Muzan is a man of his word." Gyomei explained. "Gyomei's right, that's why we need to act quickly and wisely." Kagaya said. And for once, he was unsure, he was unsure of what actions should be taken. There was a moment of silence, everyone thinking of what to do. "May I speak, master?" Tomioka asked breaking the silence. Everyone gave looks of surprise and shock. "You see, we don't even no where Muzan took Obanai, so I rescue is not an option. But, on the other hand, we can't just give Muzan the flower. And even if we did, it's not even guaranteed Iguro will live." He finished. "So what exactly are you proposing?" Sanemi hissed. Tomioka becmae quiet and sighed. "What I'm trying to say is, and this might be our best option, we sacrifice Obanai." He muttered. Everyone stared in disbelief, not expecting Tomioka to make a proposal like this. "Although it truly pains me to say this, Tomioka has a good point. This is a difficult situation, therefore difficult decisions have to be made....." Kagaya then grew quiet. "M-master you can't b-be serious!" Kanroji holding back tears. "I know, Mitsuri-San...." Rengoku said as he rubbed her back. "I'm sorry, but it has to be done. You all may leave." Kagaya said very quietly. Kanroji was in tears.