one.

~ I do not own any of J K Rowling's characters, or the places in this book. ~

// quick authors note from the future- IMPORTANT- i started writing this book when i was around twelve. that means there are probably a lot of mistakes, and a lot of things that are misplaced due to the time period the book is supposed to be set in. it was my first true taste of writing a 'full' book so i wanna keep it up for the memories. SO, massive apologies for all the mistakes and things, at some point i promise i will take the time to go through and fix everything. hopefully it isn't too awful to read, i hope you can enjoy it anyway <3 so yeah, that's all for now but thankyou so so so much for reading and supporting me, i really really appreciate it <3 <3  //

The hallway was full of teenagers, running and laughing. A bedroom door was open, a young teenage girl with gingery light brown hair standing in front of a mirror and brushing her hair . Two young teenage girls ran past her down the hall, giggling, twin teenage boys following closely behind. A girl who looked to be about 18 and had blonde curly hair and blue eyes sat on the staircase with a radio and a boy not much older than her, who had brown hair and brown eyes, was watching her from the bottom of the stairs.

"Weeeeee!" One of the three younger teenage girls yelled as she slid down the banister.

"JESSE HUGHES! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SLIDING DOWN THE BANISTER!" A males voice shouted.

A man about 27 with dark dark brown hair and grey eyes walked in to the place where the stairs were and shook his head at the young teenager.

The 13 year old brunette looked up at the man innocently.

"Sorry James, I.... Forgot." She said.

The man chuckled and spoke again.
"Never mind Jesse, and could you go and get the others for dinner."

Jesse nodded, and ran up the stairs, shouting.
"BREAKFAST! TAYLOR! GEORGIE! LEO! CASSIOPEIA! CHARLES! DANIEL! FINN! JACK! DINNER!"

The was a crash, and two boys came tumbling down the stairs.

Jesse was stood at the top of the stairs with two other girls and the girl who was listening to the radio was laughing.

"Charlie, Dan, go on. Go to the dining room and get some dinner." James said, laughing.

....
"JAMES!!!" Jesse yelled from the hall.
"YES JESSE?" James yelled back.
"THERE'S A WIERD MAN WITH A REALLY LONG BEARD HERE!" Jesse yelled.