six.

Jesse sat on the stool nervously, as the Sorting Hat was placed on her head.
"Hmmmm, what an interesting mind." The voice, seemingly in her head made her jump.
"Can anyone hear you?" Jesse whispered.
"No, just you."
"Oh okay good." Jesse grinned.
"You're very kind hearted, and you have a gentle soul, even though you keep it locked up tighter than a safe -"
"Please put me with my friends."
"You soak up knowledge, and are keen to learn, and you are also quite sly, but you are brave, so very brave - GRYFFINDOR!" (A/N Sorry that's really typical but I need her to be Gryffindor)
Jesse let out a breath and ran to her friends.
"Wooooo!" James and Sirius yelled in unison as Jesse ran over.
Almost half of the girls at the Gryffindor table glared at her as Sirius engulfed her in a hug, and James joined in only seconds after.
The three friends high-fived and sat down, James on one side of Jesse, Sirius on the other, and Remus and Peter across the table.
....
After eating dinner, the boys were showing Jesse the way to the Gryffindor tower when Albus walked over.
"Jesse, do you want to stay in the Gryffindor dormitories or your room tonight?"
"Uh, I'm not sure," Jesse glanced at the guys who were all giving her puppy dog eyes, "sorry guys, I think I'm gonna stay in my room tonight."
James and Sirius grinned at each other, and spoke at the same time.
"Can we see your room?"
Jesse was about to agree, and let them see her room, when she realised she was really tired.
"Not today, guys, but I'll let you see it tomorrow."
Sirius pouted, and James put on his puppy dog eyes again, before they both hugged her, then turned to Remus and Peter and walked off.
"See you tomorrow!" James yelled, turning around before he left.
"See ya!"
.....
Jesse climbed straight into bed after changing into her pyjamas, and as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell straight asleep.