Tina nudged him "How would you say something like that"

"That's the truth. You're also a devil but that's a topic for another day"

"Shush, be quiet. They are coming here"

They smiled warmly at us "Good day, ladies. I'm Jimmy" He extended his hand for a handshake

"Gezz drop it dude, "Amarachi said, hugging me

Lami grabbed his hands before it dropped, "I'm Lami"

"Wow, you share the same name with our friend"

Lami rolls her eyes "Because I'm your friend, idiot"

"Ouch, it hurts that you can't even recognize us" Janet put her hand to her chest feigning a pain

"But our friends are devil's and you guys look like angels" Jimmy argued, I sighed. Amarachi sighed before answering him.

"Reverend father, you know the Bible also agrees that sometimes the Devil appears like an angel. So what's the fuss?" She hugged Tina "you look beautiful"

"You guys look so beautiful that Jimmy couldn't even recognize you guys" Tina giggled

"Don't mind him"

"Is Elle here already?" I asked

"Yeah, she's outside"

Our eyes roamed around, the girls complemented on the party decorations and our eyes landed on our traitor, I can't wait to see their reaction when the special forces arrives.

We decided to think past them, because this was our last party!! But we still had our eyes on them so none of them leaves.

Vanessa POV.

The party decorations were muah, I mean they really put Alot of effort in doing this, our senior's party last year wasn't like this. I looked around and my eyes landed on Jayden and his crew, they looked beautiful and handsome.

"I'm probably sure, they are just smiling to cover their pain. Maris isn't even here sef" Precious said

"I feel so bad for Maris, loosing her sister" Kachi said.

The mood was getting sour "Guys guys, I know it's hard but let's not think about it. This is our last party in this school, let's enjoy it abeg" I begged.

"I have a question though" Precious said

"What?"

"Do any of you, have a hand in Channelle's disappearance?"

I gasped before I could even answer her, Kachi beat me to it,

"Are you crazy?! How could you think of something like that. You and everyone knows that stuffs like this happen here" Kachi thundered

"Exactly," I supported her, for some reasons my palm became sweaty, I looked at Kachi and saw that she was uneasy.

"Well, I know oh, but the way you guys were hungering to get rid of her, is something that I wouldn't forget. I hope you guys have your hands clean sha because her parents are not going to let the sleeping dog lie. If they ever bring the police for questioning, your names would be the first thing coming out from my mouth" with that she walked out on us.

~Jesus which kind of heartless friend we get~

~our hands were clean but not our eyes, we know who did this~ I looked at Kachi, we shared a look, she was about to say something but the Principal's voice interrupted her.

"Good Day, our beloved students, teachers and invited guests. Welcome to the graduation ceremony of..." I zoned out the moment I sat down. I rubbed my palms together to keep them moist