"I get it Dad" I hugged him

I moved to my Uncle "oh thank God you have more years before we give you out"

I chuckled hugging him while he kissed my head.

I stared at Maris, waiting for her to give a compliment, she sighed "You look beautifully-"

I smiled widely, "-ugly" I hugged her nonetheless and she hugged me back, tightly.

"Let's go arrest some criminals," Mom said after clicking some pictures. She left the house first. We followed suit.

I was nervous in the car, Maris noticed this and she held my knee which was bouncing.

"Don't be nervous. The only person that deserves to be nervous is those criminals because they know you're probably alive and maybe because they don't know what's hitting them next. So my dearest Sister, do you mind not bouncing your leg, you're distracting me.

I smiled, hugging her tightly. She struggled to let go, "If anybody sees us now, they'll think we're selling you to one rich man for marriage. Your hugs are choking but they are the best"

I attempt to hug her again but she hugged Uncle quickly.

*School- Graduation Party*
Jayden's POV

Everywhere was looking beautiful, the event planners really did a good job. The party was looking so lively and beautiful, that it wasn't bad for the last party at the school.

"Wow, this is the best party so far to shut down the school with" Jason smiled, like he read my mind. Twin telepathy I guess or it's just so obvious to us since we know it's shutting down.

"Wow you're looking handsomely beautiful" he complimented, smiling cheekily

"Dude, we left the house together" I chuckled

He grinned "You know, I've forgiven you and I'm sure Tina has also forgiven you too"

I hugged him tightly "Thank you" I whispered

"Heyy! You guys doing a family hug without me!" Tina shrieked

"Come over here" I pulled her into the hug.

"I forgive you Jayden," She said

"Thank you" I smiled

"You guys are traitors!"Jimmy gasped

"And you look good!!"

"Thanks, girl! You know we doing it for the ladies"

"That shouldn't be coming from a future reverend father," Craig said

"You look handsome Craig"

"Thanks, Tina"

"Whatever." Jimmy waves his hand over

"Where are the rest?"Jason asks looking around and he sighted them "Damn! These girls are beautiful"

Jimmy looked in his direction and smacked him on the head "Keep your eyes off them and find our friends"

Jason stutters "Bu-but those are our friends na" He rubbed his head

"There's a clear difference dimwit" Jimmy explained, "Those ladies smiling over there are angels while our friends, our own friends are the complete opposite, they are the devils. In fact, they share the same cup with the devil"