It all falls apart

Gemini: I HATE YOU ALL!!!!

Leo: Gemini calm down please-

Gemini: NO!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO ME?!?! WHY DID I LOSE A YEAR OF MY MEMORY??! HOW DID I LOSE IT?!?!

Aquarius: I can explain it.

Gemini: Hurry up.

Aquarius: Do you want me to start with what happened this whole year or how this all happened?

Gemini: How this all happened.

Aquarius: So basically Pisces found out Taurus was cheating on her with Scorpio and she called us and we all came. She told me and you to fight Scorpio while the boys fought Taurus and Libra, Capricorn, and Cancer would accompany Pisces to figure out an escape plan. So you and I go in and then we fight Scorpio and you were beating her up until she grabbed a huge metal pan and smacked you on the side of your head really hard with it, knocking you unconscious. And then I got knocked out too trying to kick her and the boys went down to Taurus so Cancer fought Taurus and Pisces fought Scorpio and then we drove everyone to the safehouse and tried to awaken you.

Gemini: So this is all fucking Scorpio's fault??? What happened in the past year?

Aquarius: A lot. You and Sagittarius broke up in February because Cancer set you up with Damian and lied to you saying that he was cheating on you with her and then you told Sagittarius you never loved him out of vengeance and then these two morons started dating. But that's only-

Gemini: *interrupts Aquarius and death stares Cancer* So the story you were telling... it was about you and me... why???

Cancer: I loved him and watching you be happy with him made me sick to my stomach...

Gemini: Cancer.. I don't know how I took this when I found out but.. I can't forgive you for what you did because you ruined a relationship I was in love with. You broke my heart. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed because I didn't think you would stoop this low..

Aquarius: You and Capricorn started dating last month. You would always bully Cancer for what she did and you were just crazy wild.. but the other day Scorpio set you up and framed you for ruining Pisces' dress from her mother before she passed away and then y'all made up...

Gemini: Where is Pisces?

Aquarius: In California, she left earlier when you were asleep.

Gemini: I'm just... I'm just hurt. Sagittarius you went on with this? I don't know how to feel.

Sagittarius: I'm sorry. I played along because... I still love you and it brought back memories from when we were together.

Cancer: ...

Gemini: I loved you too. But you're with Cancer and we both need to respect that. I'll just never forgive her.

Virgo: *hugs Gemini* I just wish I could take your pain away..

Gemini: *hugs Virgo back* Thank you. *looks at Capricorn's sad face* You good?

Capricorn: I'm fine.

Gemini: Look at me.

Capricorn: *looks at Gemini*

Gemini: *goes up to Capricorn and takes his hands* I don't know how I fell in love with you but there must have been a reason. Even if I can't love you like I did before I lost my memory, I'll start right now and we can make a new beginning. The past is behind us and the future is ahead. I love you.

Capricorn: *tearing up* I love you too. I'm so glad we chose each other because now I can't imagine not having you in my life.

Sagittarius: *lowkey sad*