Aquarius knows

~Upstairs with Aquarius and Ophiuchus~

Aquarius: Capricorn said he was going to the bathroom, that must be a hell of a shit he's taking.

Ophiuchus: Ok.

Aquarius: Ugh it's so boring in here, do you want to play a game?

Ophiuchus: No.

Aquarius: Ok. Can you at least say something else other than "Ok" and "No"?

Ophiuchus: No.

Aquarius: OMG I'M SO BORED

Ophiuchus: *sighs* Ok cool.

Aquarius: Ykw you're kinda boring, I'm gonna go look for Capricorn.

Ophiuchus: *realizes the plan* No.

Aquarius: Um yes.

Ophiuchus: The project manager instructed you to stay here so stay here.

Aquarius: And where is everyone else? How am I going to tell Taurus to massage my feet?

Ophiuchus: Girl just sit down somewhere omfg.

Aquarius: *sits down* Fine.. you don't have to be rude.

Ophiuchus: Bitch-

Aquarius: *stands up* Bitch what???

Ophiuchus: You want me to be completely honest with you???

Aquarius: Do it.

Ophiuchus: You're the most annoying person I've ever had the DISPLEASURE of meeting and you're always complaining like stfu and close your MOUTH!!!

Aquarius: Um no that's okay.

Ophiuchus: I completely despise you, you're fucking disrespectful and no wonder the signs are plotting against you smh

Aquarius: I'm sorry what now? They're plotting against me?

Ophiuchus: Oh shit- No.

Aquarius: I knew it. Thanks for the info Ophiuchus, you're a real help.

Ophiuchus: They're not plotting against you stfu

Aquarius: This is all Pisces fault. She's going to pay lmao

Ophiuchus: *goes up to Aquarius* Listen here bitch. If you even dare touch my sister then you'll have to go through ME and trust me I'm stronger than you in every way so don't even make me consider it.

Aquarius: Well that's where you're wrong. I'm stronger than you and I will destroy the water and earth signs at any cost. Even if that means I have to destroy Libra and Gemini just to claim my crown. That's why I tell you bitches to never fuck with me.

Ophiuchus: No... this is all my fault I shouldn't have said anything.

Aquarius: I already knew. I never let them out of my sight. And I know Taurus is dating Pisces but I'll play the act.

Ophiuchus: I'll tell them.

Aquarius: No you won't. *Slowly goes up to Ophiuchus* That's where you're wrong.

Ophiuchus: You're never going to get away with this.

Aquarius: I already have *kisses Ophiuchus gently*

Ophiuchus: *chokes and passes out*

Aquarius: Pisces you fucked with the wrong girl. Now it's my turn.

To be continued...