The Battle: Part 1

As in the last episode, it was supposed to be a fight with the earth and air signs BUT Taurus released all the built up anger he had over Capricorn and fought him. He was able to finally achieve his goal of being with Aquarius because she meant a lot to him and now Capricorn wants revenge.

Scorpio: Alright!!! Does anyone want to explain why Taurus and Aquarius look like they've been together since the beginning of time? Capricorn... EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW!!!

Capricorn: Look so Taurus attacked me, end of story.

Scorpio: Shut up no one believes you. Anyways, Taurus what happened?

Taurus: So basically he was taking advantage of Aquarius and I was in love with her so when he was going to attack her in the fight, I wouldn't let that happen and I tried to diffuse the situation carefully *turns to Gemini angrily* BUT GEMINI DECIDED TO BE AN ASSHOLE AND TRIP ME BECAUSE SHE'S MAD THAT NO ONE WILL FW HER.

Scorpio: Lmao- Err I mean uh GEMINI WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!??!

Gemini: Cause I can.

Scorpio: I- I mean that's true so..

Taurus: Wtf who even are you in this situation?

Scorpio: I'M YOUR DETECTIVE NOW BE QUIET BECAUSE I ASK THE QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Taurus: Man fuck this

Virgo: Scorpio shut the hell up you're hurting my ears

Scorpio: I'll fix that for you. *pulls Virgo by his ear*

Virgo: Ow! LET ME GO YOU WITCH!!!

Scorpio: *pushes Virgo into a closet and locks it*

Virgo: SCORPIO LET ME OUT!!!

Scorpio: I'll let you out when I feel like it.

Libra: *enters room* What the hell.. Scorpio what's going on?

Scorpio: Oh nothing Libra, Virgo was just getting on my nerves so I locked him in here..

Libra: NOOO ARE YOU CRAZY THERE ARE NEEDLES ABOUT TO FALL FROM THE CEILING IN THERE, GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!

Scorpio: Oh shit!! *unlocks and pulls Virgo out of there right before the needles drop*

Virgo: YOU'RE CRAZY SCORPIO!!

*Meanwhile in the room with Capricorn and Taurus*

Capricorn: Hey Taurus, want the rest of my food?

Taurus: No I'm good, why?

Capricorn: Because you seem to like leftovers.

Taurus: What the fuck are you referring to you asshole?

Capricorn: Hmmm Idk, maybe Aquarius.

Taurus: If you speak about my gf like that one more time then we'll really be at war.

Capricorn: Your gf is a piece of shit and she's like a used tissue that I threw away once I was done with her.

Taurus: That's it you're done. *gets up and pushes Capricorn hard*

Capricorn: *falls down and breaks glass by accident*

Taurus: *grabs Capricorn and is about to punch him*

Capricorn: *closes eyes and preparing for the hit*

Pisces: *comes out of nowhere and gently puts hand on shoulder* That's enough Taurus..

Taurus: *backs down and throws Capricorn on the ground* You're lucky.

Pisces: Taurus follow me.

Taurus: Wait why?

Pisces: Because we need to talk about your recent behavior.

Taurus: Is that necessary?

Pisces: *death stares*

Taurus: I'm right behind you.

Pisces: Exactly. *holds Taurus' hand and leads him into an empty dark room* Have a seat.

Taurus: *sits down*

Pisces: Taurus I..

Taurus: I know what this is about..

Pisces: Tell me then genius.

Taurus: It's about Aquarius, isn't it?

Pisces: Yes. And I don't know how to say this but... I know you just started dating her and all but I don't think Capricorn is the real monster here. I think it's Aquarius.

Taurus: Pisces how could you say such a thing about my gf?

Pisces: Because something just doesn't feel right about her energy. She's hiding something and I'm determined to figure out what it is.

Taurus: I don't believe you. I think you're just trying to separate us because you're siding with Capricorn.

Pisces: Taurus I'm not trying to-

Taurus: I've heard enough. *leaves room angrily*

Pisces: *whispers alone* I'm sorry if I have to hurt you with the truth Taurus..

Aquarius: *comes in room* Heyyy Pisces!!

Pisces: *stands up* Cut the act Aquarius, I know you're trying to manipulate Taurus

Aquarius: My bf? Why would I do that?

Pisces: Because you're a snarky bitch.

Aquarius: No I'm not you're so mean!

Pisces: Aquarius CUT THE FUCKING ACT I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING TO MANIPULATE HIM TO TAKE DOWN THE EARTH SIGNS.

Aquarius: Fine. You got me. But now you're going to keep your mouth shut or else I'm going for the water signs too.

Pisces: ...LMAOOO GIRL DO IT NOBODY IS SCARED OF YOU AIRHEAD

Aquarius: UGH JUST KNOW I'M GOING TO GET WHAT I DESERVE WITHOUT LIBRA AND GEMINI. Because I am a queen.

Pisces: Girl please you can't even let go of a grudge, please stfu

Aquarius: *runs out angrily*

Pisces: *on the floor dying of laughter*

Aquarius: *bumps into Taurus*

Taurus: *turns around* Babe there you are! What's wrong?

Aquarius: *crying in crocodile tears* Pisces is being so mean to me, she called me a snarky bitch and accused me of manipulating you like I would never!

Taurus: *angry* I'm gonna go talk to her.

Aquarius: *hugging Taurus and secretly smirking* Okay babe

Taurus: *goes back to the room and sees Pisces fixing the chairs and tables* Explain yourself.

Pisces: What?

Taurus: Aquarius said that you called her a snarky bitch and accused her of manipulating me..?

Pisces: Oh yeah I did.

Taurus: What do you have against her?

Pisces: She admitted that she was doing it to destroy the earth signs!

Taurus: I don't believe you for a second.

Pisces: Taurus I'm only trying to help!

Taurus: No you're not. If I have to fight you for you to not ruin anything then I will Pisces.

Pisces: Okay bitch. I'm trying to help you and your ungrateful ass is getting on my last nerves. Leave my presence or I'm going to drown you in water.

Taurus: You're weak, you can't do anything.

Pisces: *reaches breaking point* Alright you're done.

To be continued...

The Battle: Part 2 coming tomorrow :) Thank you for reading!