Chap 8

The next day

"Duk duk duk.....duk duk duk"Kim knocked on the door
Hearing the sounds,Chay woke up, rubbing his eyes ,stumbling up to open the door to whoever interrupted his precious beauty sleep as Khun called it.His once bleary eyes widened in to saucers as he saw who knocked.

"P'Kim! What are you doing here at this hour?"

"Firstly, it's already 1 pm , and uh ....."

"Oh,it's already 1 pm? That means I skipped my brekkie, but anyways why are you here?"

"I-uh ... I-i wanted to a-apologise for what I did. First, please let me explained what I did. I tutored you with the intentions of finding out information about your brother,Porsche and completing the mystery to your parents' death .But over time, I ...now know that that feeling meant I loved you .You were so precious and innocent that I wanted to keep you to myself.But I constantly reminded myself that I was part of a mafia family.And I would never want your innocent soul to be affected by it.So...i broke off the relationship I had with you and I'm very sorry about it.I know that doesn't justify my actions to hurt you at all but I just wanted to clear everything."
Kim stated with guilt in his eyes.

Chay,knowing everything already, just processed it once again,then slowly nodding his head ,as a way of showing he understood.

Author's note
Hiiii my loveliessss ,I wanted to publish a few more chaps but hehe🌚🌚 I shall leave y'all with a cliffhanger.Ill be back to publish more becos now I'm just saving them hehe:) enjoy this part<3

Kimchay:An alternate endingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें