Where all is explained

Blood splattered everywhere.

The two boys not understanding anything soon fell asleep in their mothers hold.

Thitira was worried sick.Her oldest was nowhere to be found but she couldn't do anything because she was supposed to be protecting her other sons.She couldn't help but feel useless.

Korn POV
The guards soon came back to inform me they found tankhun's coat at the main door . They mentioned they say a note in Spanish.I immediately sprang into action knowing who it was.I would not let them go so easily.The unwanted guests were knocked out pretty easily but I held one hostage to tell me who was behind them. Now knowing who did it ,I headed to the basement while my guest was waiting.

"Where is your boss?" I asked that son of a bitch with bruises on his face and who was on the floor."A-at the a-abandoned ware h-h-house behind Siam s-square sir." He answered , obviously scared of me.Well, who isn't ? I'm the biggest mafia boss there is in Thailand.

Ok now time to find Tankhun.I asked my bodyguards to follow me .The drive to the warehouse was fast while we got out quickly ."bang!" I broke down the door,coming face to face with the Spanish  mafia boss.Letting my bodyguard shoot him, I moved past him to where tankhun was.He was unconscious and on the dirty cold floor .

After returning home with Tankhun, he slowly gained consciousness with my wife and sons around him.

"NOOOOOO LET ME GOOO!MAAAAA PAAAAA! Tankhun let out a hug pitched scream while opening his eyes,sitting up with a jerk. Well ,Tankhun got trauma from that incident ,that's why his room is now in the furthest wing  away from us.His mind is a lil crazy considering the trauma he went through.

Author's note

So another chap is out.I didn't really have any idea to write this but tried my best when the words starting coming out:)
I think today I might publish chap 4 and a few chaps of my other story .Go check it out if I do publish it today:) Love y'all ❤️