Pure Embarrassment

The army of girls finally let Josh free of their grips and removed the sweaty sock from his mouth. From what had been a room full of anger, now there was only a single girl without a grin on her face, and that was Josh.
Millie grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him to his feet, before dragging him,over to the full length mirror in the corner.

Josh (above) and Millie (below)

                                                                                                                                                          "Aww aren't we such pretty sisters" Millie smirked

He looked back at his reflection in completely shock and pure embarrassment, he couldn't even recognise the beautiful girl staring back at him. He remained silent, however his penis gave away exactly how he felt, as it once again protruded through his skirt at the sight of himself.
"Millie your brother is a such a horny perv" one girl said, taking note of the situation.
"But he sure is pretty though" another chimed in, taking a few photos of him.
Nobody had realised due to all the fun that they were having, but the girls were now 15 minutes late for maths and were only now making their way there. Millie dragged Josh along with the tribe, and he simply kept silent with his head down. The group entered the class one by one, each apologising for there lateness. Josh was quickly running out of girls to hide behind, and as Millie entered the class, he was left outside all alone. He knew what he had to do, and, without a thought, he walked into the classroom. The room exploded into a n eruption of laughter, and Josh had never felt so small in all his life. He scurried along and made his way to an empty seat , sat down and naturally crossed his legs just like a girl would.
"SISSY, SISSY, SISSY" everyone chanted. Even the teacher had joined in before deciding:
" Everybody from now on I'd like you to call the new girl Jess" he chuckled.
From then, the lesson carried on as normal, other than the phones that were filming him and the other boys in Josh's class discreetly touching up his smooth feminine legs. Jess completed her work like a good little girl would and endured the persistent teasing whilst being determined not to cry so that her mascara wouldn't be ruined. By this point even Millie had started to feel bad for him as it was utterly pathetic seeing the way he was. "What a silly little sissy" she thought to herself. Through the guilt that she was now feeling for pushing the limits this far punishing him this badly, she knew she was going to have to push the limits just as far the other way to make it up to him and apologise.