The Transformation

Before he could even say anything, a horde of girls were pulling of his P.E shorts and his throbbing penis was exposed to everyone in the room. He was a shy boy but even he had never been so lost for words in his life . Without even a word of acknowledgment regarding his loose cock, he had suddenly been pinned down to the floor, two girls per limb making it impossible for him to escape. Due to him not yet having gone through puberty despite being 16 years old, Josh was only 5,6 in height and possesed the least muscle mass in the room. Millie was digging through her bag before pulling out a razor and a can of shaving cream - she was taking this as far as she could. "WAIT PLE-" Josh tried to exclaim, before his sweaty sports socks were stuffed into his mouth.
Millie and the others smeared shaving cream into his skin, before shaving firstly his legs, and then his entire body completely smooth like a girls. Josh was completely powerless and could do nothing as a single tear dropped down his cheek. Next he could feel a thong being pulled up tightly between his legs, crushing his cock and giving him an intense wedge. As Josh whimpered, the girls simply smiled at each other. Next a bra was fitted around his chest ,and then a white blouse pulled over his head. Millie pulled up a short black school skirt up his smooth body and rolled it up in the same way she did with her own. Whilst this was happening, one of the other girls pulled up a pair of black knee length socks over his legs, completing his uniform.
But the girls were far from done, in fact they had only just started. Millie was again digging through her bag of belongings before pulling out a purse full of makeup as well as a hair brush and nail polish. Luckily for the girls, Josh had long black hair that messily went down to his shoulders. One of the girls combed it, making her best effort to tidy it up and make it look feminine. Another girl had began coating his nails in white polish as Millie had began with his makeup. Firstly was foundation, before she then powdered and contoured his face, taking extra care to sculpt him in a feminine way. She applied some simple glossy lipstick and coated on a few layers of mascara until the girls had finally finished the transformation, and they were more than happy with the results.