Chapter 49: Sunny Diamonds

You woke up in bed while being cuddled by Pinkie Pie and Lemon Zest.

F/N: 'You know, both Pinkie and Lemon Zest really know how to make you laugh and smile.' You thought.

Eventually both Pinkie and Lemon Zest wake up.

F/N: "Morning girls."

Pinkie & Lemon Zest: "Morning F/N."

You pulled Pinkie into an deep kiss which she moans into and you both stopped kissing then you pulled Lemon Zest into an deep kiss which you both moan into and then you both stop kissing.

F/N: "Did you girls sleep well?"

Pinkie Pie: "I did! I dreamed that I was in an land of chocolate."

Lemon Zest: "And I dreamed I was performing in an awesome rock concert that everyone enjoyed."

F/N: "That's good to hear. How about we go downstairs and work on making breakfast for everyone?"

Pinkie Pie: "Oooh! Can we have pancakes?"

F/N: "Of course."

Pinkie Pie: "YAY!"

You, Pinkie and Lemon Zest get out of bed, go downstairs to the kitchen and start working on breakfast at Twilight, Sunset and the Dazzlings show up.

F/N: "Hey girls."

Twilight, Sunset & the Dazzlings: "Hey F/N."

You and your girlfriends finished working on breakfast and starting eating until your phone rings and you answer it.

F/N: "Hello?"

Sunny Flare (On Phone): "Hello F/N."

F/N: "Hi Sunny, how are you doing?"

Sunny Flare (On Phone): "I'm doing alright dear. I'm calling you to wonder if you are willing to spend the day with me and Rarity."

F/N: "I'm fine with it. I've got nothing else to do today. So where do you want to meet me?"

Sunny Flare (On Phone): "I'm actually at Rarity's house already so can you meet us there?"

F/N: "Sure, just let me finish breakfast, get changed and I will be on my way."

Sunny Flare (On Phone): "Okay, me and Rarity will be waiting. See you soon dear." She sad and hung up.

Lemon Zest: "Who was that F/N?"

F/N: "It was Sunny Flare, she called me to know if I could spend the day with her and Rarity."

Pinkie Pie: "Wowie F/N! You have been really busy lately."

F/N: "Yeah I guess so. I better hurry up and go get ready for to spend the day with Rarity and Sunny Flare."

You quickly finished breakfast, went back to your room, got changed into your causal clothes, said goodbye to your girlfriends, went to your car and drove off to Rarity's.

You arrived at Rarity's house, went up to the front door, knocked on it and it was opened by Sweetie Belle.

F/N: "Hey Sweetie Belle."

Sweetie Belle: "Hi F/N." She smiled. "What are you doing here?"

F/N: "I'm here to take Rarity and Sunny Flare out for the day."

Sweetie Belle: "Oh, well she and Sunny Flare are getting ready so you might have to wait for awhile."

F/N: "Okay then."

You went inside and went into the lounge room and sat on the couch.

???: "Meow?"

You looked to see a white fluffy cat with an opal-studded collar around her neck and an purple ribbon on top of her head.