Chapter 11: An Weekend With the Girls

It's been a few days since the events of the Fall Formal and things were starting to get back to normal.

Many students and teachers wanted to know what happened with you, your friends and Sunset Shimmer so you decided to answer their questions. You revealed the existence of magic by showing your ability to use magic which shocked and surprised many.

After that, you revealed the existence of Equestria, another world where Twilight Sparkle came from and that she is a princess there and that Sunset Shimmer originally came from Equestria which surprised everyone even more.

Speaking of Sunset Shimmer, she confessed to the school about all the terrible things she has done but she did it all because of her inner demon which was born from dark magic and now she wants to make amends for the terrible things she has done to everyone.

Some were sceptical about Sunset Shimmer's change from being a bully to someone who wants to do good but you defended her and explained she had a terrible childhood which lead to Sunset Shimmer confessing about her past with selfish and terrible parents who used her, that she had no friends growing up and she only did the terrible things to fill the void of loneliness in her heart.

After hearing about Sunset's terrible childhood, many were sympathetic with Sunset for enduring such a sad past and soon realized that she truly wants to change.

To prove that she has truly changed, Sunset decided to do community work around the school and help her fellow students out while you and your friends would teach about friendship and what it means to have friends while being a friend.

As for you, you became even more popular once you revealed your magic to everyone which lead to some selfish students trying to befriend you so that you would use magic to help them out for their own selfish gain but you refused to become friends with such selfish people. You popular continued to skyrocket once you announced you would help Sunset Shimmer that she has truly changed from the selfish person she once was.

It wasn't just you that got popular but so was Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Applejack because of their actions during the Fall Formal.

Things have calm down lately but little did you know, more things were about to change...

It was Thursday and you along with the girls (Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Applejack) were at Sweet Shoppe, discussing things.

F/N: "So any plans for this weekend?" You asked the girls.

Rainbow Dash: "Well the new Daring Do book is coming out on Saturday." She said.

F/N: "What?! Daring Do & The Fang of Destiny is coming out!" You said surprised since you've been waiting for that book to come out.

Rainbow Dash: "Yep you got that right. You interested?"

F/N: "Yeah I've been waiting for the next entry in the Daring Do series to come out."

Rainbow Dash: "Well get this, the author of the Daring Do series herself A.K Yearling is coming here to Canterlot and she will be giving a few lucky people signed copies of her new book." She said which got you excited.

F/N: "For real! A.K Yearling is coming here!"

Rainbow Dash: "You got it, say F/N, wanna come with me to meet her and get a copy of her new book?" She asked.

Applejack: "Now hold on there Rainbow, I was going to ask F/N if he'd like to do some pie tasting with me tomorrow for mah family's bake sale coming up."

Pinkie Pie: "Wait a minute, I wanted to ask F/N to bake cakes with me."

Fluttershy: "Um I was hoping F/N would join me at the animal shelter to help feed the animals."