Chapter 7: Rallying the Students

School was over and you and the (Hu)Mane 6 were at Sweet Shoppe.

A street corner diner that is run by Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

Right now, the girls were sitting at a table while you and Twilight were at the counter, waiting for you drinks.

Twilight Sparkle: "Thanks for buying my drink F/N."

F/N: "No problem." You said and Mrs. Cake shows up with yours and Twilight's drinks.

Mrs. Cake: "Here you go." She said and handed the drinks to you.

F/N: "Thanks Mrs. Cake." You thanked her and the both of you turned around to see Flash Sentry. "Oh hey Flash."

Flash Sentry: "Hey F/N." He said and looked at Twilight. "Your name was Twilight right?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Yeah it is."

Flash Sentry: "So I heard your running for Princess of the Fall Formal against Sunset Shimmer? I'm impressed your actually going through with it. I thought she would've made you drop out by now." He commented.

F/N: "Sunset Shimmer and her lackeys were trying to record Twilight with their phones, hoping to find some dirt or anything embarrassing to use against her but we stopped them."

Flash Sentry: "Nice, I didn't think anyone would catch on to Sunset Shimmer so easily."

F/N: "Meh, it's not the first time I've dealt with a bully who tried to embarrass or blackmail me." You said as you remembered in your old school in Manehattan that a bully who was jealous of you tried embarrass you or find anything he could to blackmail you but when he couldn't, he tried to beat you up but you defend yourself and the bully was expelled because he was harassing the female students and beating up other students.

Flash Sentry: "So Twilight, how are you going to get the other students to vote for you?" He asked.

Twilight Sparkle: "We need to convince the students not to vote for Sunset Shimmer."

F/N: "Yeah and some students have already agreed to vote for Twilight but we need something to get most of the school to vote for Twilight."

Flash Sentry: "And I take it you're helping Twilight here F/N?"

F/N: "Yep and it's not just me but also Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy are also helping us out."

Flash Sentry: "Wait, weren't those girls no longer friends?" He asked confused.

F/N: "Me and Twilight kinda helped them become friends again after it turns out that Sunset Shimmer may have been the one who broke up their friendship." You explained.

Flash Sentry: "I shoulda guess." He said unhappily. "I'm glad I broke up with her." He said which surprised Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: "Wait, you dated Sunset Shimmer?"

Flash Sentry: "Yeah, she just came up to me and asked me out. She seemed nice at first but I eventually saw her true nature as bully soon enough so I broke up with her but looking back on it now, she was probably only dating me to make herself popular." He explained.

F/N: "So you have new girlfriend yet?" You asked Flash who shook his head.

Flash Sentry: "Nah, I'm not interested in dating at the moment. I'm more focused on my music career instead." He said.

F/N: "That's understandable. So me and the girls are trying to think of something to get the other students to vote for Twilight. Hey Flash, do you want to help us?" You asked him.

Flash Sentry: "Sorry but I'm kinda busy at the moment with my band but I will vote for Twilight if that will help." He said.

F/N: "I understand, thanks anyway." You said and you and Twilight went to where the girls were.