Chapter 45: A Day Out With the Musicians, the Best Friends & Derpy

Start from the beginning

Octavia Melody: "I have to admit, I'm curious about your magic too."

F/N: "I was born with magic and I unlocked it when I was five years old when I subconsciously used a telekinesis spell to lift all the toys in my room."

Vinyl Scratch: "For real? That's pretty cool."

Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon): "What about your parents? Don't they have magic?"

F/N: "They don't. In fact, the couple who raised me my entire life are my adoptive parents."

Derpy: "You're adopted?" She said surprised.

F/N: "Yeah I was found as an baby by my adoptive parents so I don't know who my biological parents are but I still love my adoptive parents to this day."

Lyra Heartstrings: "Have you ever wondered who your biological parents are?"

F/N: "I have but there has been no clues to who my biological parents are."

Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon): "What about your dad? Isn't he like a government agent in the magic department or something? Couldn't he find out?"

F/N: "I asked my dad about that once and he said he took a little bit of my blood to do a blood test to see if there was a match with anyone but there wasn't any match at all."

Derpy: "So you like appeared out of thin air?"

F/N: "I guess."

Octavia Melody: "So does that mean your from that magic pony world that Princess Twilight comes from?"

F/N: "It's possible."

Lyra Heartstrings: "I would love to go to Equestria someday." She said excited. "I want to see all the magical things there like the magical ponies I've heard about from Sunset and Twilight."

F/N: "Really?"

Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon): "Lyra has always had an interest in things being supernatural and mythical."

Lyra Heartstrings: "It's my passion."

Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon): "Even though that passion has gotten you in trouble a few times."

Vinyl Scratch: "Really? Like what?"

Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon): "Like we went to stay at my uncle and aunt's house in the countryside on an weekend once, she heard rumours that Bigfoot was in the area so she set up an bunch of traps to catch him."

Vinyl Scratch: "What happened?"

Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon): "My uncle fell into an pitfall trap Lyra set up." She said and gave Lyra an thin-eyed stare which makes Lyra smile nervously.

Lyra Heartstrings: "It was an accident."

Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon): "And the bucket of mud that you set up that fell on my aunt was an accident?"

Lyra Heartstrings: "I didn't mean to." She muttered.

Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon): "Look Lyra, I know you mean well and we were lucky that my aunt and uncle are forgiving people but you got to be careful with your interest on the supernatural and mythical because if you try something like what you did at my uncle and aunt's house, someone won't take it well and you'll get in trouble."

Lyra Heartstrings: "I know it's just..."

F/N: "Just what Lyra?"

Lyra Heartstrings: "It's just that I don't want my life to be average."

F/N: "What do you mean you don't want your life to be average?"

Lyra Heartstrings: "I want my life to be special, to be filled with adventure and fun so I look into things like the supernatural to give my life meaning. I just want my life to be something special, to have meaning, you know." She explained.