Chapter 44: A Dazzling Date

Start from the beginning

Aria Blaze: "Well we weren't in F/N's harem back then so it's like an "unofficial" date back then."

Sonata Dusk: "Oh...can we get tacos for lunch?" She said which made Adagio and Aria sweatdrop.

F/N: "Sure Sonata, we can get tacos." You said.

Sonata Dusk: "Really?! YAY!" She cheered and pecked you on the lips.

Aria Blaze: "So where are we going and what are we going to do?" She asked.

F/N: "How about you girls pick? I'm flexible with just about anything." You said which made Aria smile a little and she pecks you on the lips.

Aria Blaze: "This is what I love about you F/N. You're so selfless."

F/N: "I just don't like seeing good people being hurt or upset so I do what I can to make them happy again no matter what." You simply said which made Adagio smile and peck you on the lips.

Adagio Dazzle: "See? That's exactly why we love you."

F/N: "Well then, let's go out and see where the day takes us."

You and the Dazzlings left the penthouse, go into your car and went to the mall and decided to walk around the city to see what there is to do.

F/N: "So how have you girls been?"

Adagio Dazzle: "Pretty good. We've been practicing our singing and expanding our interest in music."

F/N: Oh yeah, how so?"

Adagio Dazzle: "Besides learning how to sing without magic, I've been practicing on the piano with help from Octavia while Rarity and Sunny Flare has been helping us on designs for outfits."

Aria Blaze: "Rainbow Dash and Trixie showed me how to rock on the electric guitar and me, Rainbow Dash and Indigo Zap have been competing in a few video games here."

Sonata Dusk: "Vinyl and Lemon Zest showed me some really cool songs for me to sing to and Pinkie and I have been making some yummy food."

F/N: "That's good to hear. I'm glad to see you girls open up more after the whole incident with Brad Grape."

Aria Blaze: "Ugh, don't remind of that guy and the crap he put us through."

Sonata Dusk: "Yeah I don't like that meanie."

Adagio Dazzle: "At least you kicked his butt F/N."

F/N: "Yeah but I was in that anger state and tried to kill him. I would never do something like that."

Adagio Dazzle: "Don't worry about it F/N. We will all make sure you never go into that anger state again."

F/N: "I hope so Adagio. And you know something, you girls have changed a lot from when you three first caused trouble in CHS."

Sonata Dusk: "Really? We have?"

F/N: "Yeah, Adagio, you went from being arrogant and over-confident to humble but bold and beautiful girl."

Adagio Dazzle: "Why thank you dear~" She said and pecked you on the cheek.

F/N: "Sonata, you've become less obnoxious but still remind the same cute bubbly girl."

Sonata Dusk: "Aw, thanks F/N~" She said and pecked you on the cheek.

F/N: "And Aria, you've changed the most."

Aria Blaze: "Really? How so?"

F/N: "You were bitter, edgy and sarcastic but now you've opened up more and become a nicer and sweet but still an badass hot chick."